125 (471 Prepatch) BM Hunter, ~3.7k SimDPS, Heroic Nzoth Mount, Flying, $150

Not Recently Bumped
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1604795987594.png


https://safe-armory.com/5fa73e08f1ad3/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 125 bag ilvl, but 122 Equipped ilvl due to BOE trinket which is currently BiS:

120 hunter stats.png


Character has BFA Flying and Nzoth Mount in bags.



Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

1604795793144.png


Reputations:

1604795770445.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Back
Top