• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Black Desert worth investing some time in?

SlothTheHobo

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
The game looks great, but is it still worth playing? Is there still a strong player base? Numbers?

Looking for any insight. :)

AnimusPRIME

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Well to be honest I can't give any specific numbers on the player base but as someone who has been playing before and after it was added to Steam, the game seems to only be increasing in population and constant player base being online. Maybe total I have out 100 hours of gameplay and I would say if MMOs are your thing then it is a good one to try. What made me enjoy it over other ones is the fighting mechanics were super entertaining on majority of the characters.

SlothTheHobo

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Well to be honest I can't give any specific numbers on the player base but as someone who has been playing before and after it was added to Steam, the game seems to only be increasing in population and constant player base being online. Maybe total I have out 100 hours of gameplay and I would say if MMOs are your thing then it is a good one to try. What made me enjoy it over other ones is the fighting mechanics were super entertaining on majority of the characters.

See, I like the fighting mechanics... It's why I play Tera. Maybe i'll give BDO a shot...

Livartera

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Cc chargeback scams
im trying this on SEA server (newest server)

The Player base quite good (all still new )