• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

New user here Looking for input on Good Seller characteristics / etiquette

CanadiaNpc

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys, New user here with a few questions.

As someone looking to get into the selling of leveling services; What makes a good seller to YOU?

As I look to move forward into and see what's what with this sort of buyer/seller relationship I'm looking for any and all information from the people before me in the way of:

What do you expect from a seller as baseline service requirements?
What do the good sellers do to impress / go above and beyond expectations?
What are some known no-no's, scams, or things to watch out for or NOT do?
What are the standard payment methods that buyers and sellers really feel comfortable with?

And any other information that you think you would help a normal dude looking to try his hand at this stuff.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

D3BOOST.com

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
Here are a couple of things that come to mind from personal experience.

1) I have been running a boosting business for the past 10 years and great customer service is extremely important. Being able to reply to your potential customers in a timely manner is key to a successful business. Be nice, professional and never show rudeness even when the other person is purposely trying to give you a hard time.

2) Competitive pricing is in my opinion the second most important aspect of this business. You don't want to drop your prices too low because you'll burn yourself if demand is too high. And you don't want to overprice your stuff because no one will buy it.

3) Always ask for payment before delivery (some people will try to ask for the service before paying).

4) PayPal is the most common payment method used by the majority of people due to it's simplicity and buyer protection.

5) Advertising should not be overlooked. The only way to generate sales is by letting people know about your product/services. Try to advertise in multiple forums to get the most views as possible.

Good luck!

Last edited: