- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Up for sale today is an extra account of mine.
14k Achievement points, 162 Mounts.
Will post an armory if I can get it working.
Toon is a fresh 120. No bfa flying no other 120's
CM Gold Pandaria!
Notable Mounts include:
Ashes of Alar
Corrupted Firehawk
Fiery Warhorse
Great Brewfest Kodo
Headless Horsemen Mount
Warlords death wheel
Blue and Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank
Spawn of Galakras
Notable Titles include:
Ambassador
Legend of Pandaria
Brawler
The Seeker
I do believe toon earning these achievements is still on one of the attached accounts.
It is out of game time currently.
Post and you see my discord pm here with offers.
Account is guaranteed free of recalls for one month after purchase.
I am not original owner I purchased it onsite.
Account has a clean support history.
I will assist in anyway I can after warranty expires but I will not refund or replace.
Asking Price $100 Paypal preferred but BTC Considered.
Will use middleman if buyer pays fees.
14k Achievement points, 162 Mounts.
Will post an armory if I can get it working.
Toon is a fresh 120. No bfa flying no other 120's
CM Gold Pandaria!
Notable Mounts include:
Ashes of Alar
Corrupted Firehawk
Fiery Warhorse
Great Brewfest Kodo
Headless Horsemen Mount
Warlords death wheel
Blue and Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank
Spawn of Galakras
Notable Titles include:
Ambassador
Legend of Pandaria
Brawler
The Seeker
I do believe toon earning these achievements is still on one of the attached accounts.
It is out of game time currently.
Post and you see my discord pm here with offers.
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
I am not original owner I purchased it onsite.
Account has a clean support history.
I will assist in anyway I can after warranty expires but I will not refund or replace.
Asking Price $100 Paypal preferred but BTC Considered.
Will use middleman if buyer pays fees.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- USDT, Coinbase
Last edited:
