12/12M (CE US 156) 481 Priest(479 equipped) 12k+ achieve / SL pre-order

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

m4k

(48 reviews)

m4k

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (48 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 19, 2013
Last seen

m4k

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey selling this account. I just bought it from another member here a couple weeks ago (can check feedback history) and thought I was going to use it over my druid and sell my druid which is also posted for sale but now I'm thinking I would rather play my druid and sell this. A little about the account below.

It has full disc/holy/spriest sets for raids and mythic+. It's not just cutting edge but it is US 156 mythic N'Zoth and US 158 mythic Azhara with very solid disc logs (some flex shadow) from both of these tiers. There is hardly any mythic guild that will not give you a tryout with two top 150 CE kills, it is more valuable than gear will ever be if mythic raiding is your goal especially with a new xpac coming. This is a long term raiding account, you could buy this and come back for SL boasting your experience in the past two tiers and get a tryout, it is also AOTC all tiers prior in BFA. There is zero way I can tell for sure because you need character names to look on wowprogress but I doubt there is an account being sold here ranked this high.

It also has 2.8k rio for dps and 2.1k rio for healer getting you invited to any mythic+ key.

https://safe-armory.com/5f35de3ed10e1/character

Level 15 Cloak + 116 Corrpution Resistance
BIS Corruptions for each spec.

Item Level: 481, 479 Equipped
68% Crit (if + Crit Feed buff will hit 70%)
36% Haste

This is not an account where I tell you the stats and dps but it's with 75 corruption attached to it. Every build has a max of 43 corruptions with most beyond under 40 to avoid the thing from beyond.

1593847668153-png.618679



Single
1596060528389-png.678902



4 Targets AOE
1596060624671-png.678903



All Rank 3 Essences
1596059849054-png.678886


1596059888828-png.678888



1596059766013-png.678880



Transmog Sets
1596060213947-png.678896



Please message through the site first before exchanging discords

Paypal friends and family only with rep. There is a zero percent chance this deal will be happening if you do not have rep I promise you there is nothing that can change that. Will be using middleman through trade guardian and splitting the MM fee that is also non-negotiable (should be happy about this as a buyer).
Price: $550

It also has SL heroic pre-ordered an an unused level 120 boost along with a level 110 shaman that can be leveled.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
interested, please contact me in discord adi#1641
 
Just recently bought from Accountshark, he would vouch for me. If you’re still looking to sell this account I’m a serious buyer.
 
I love SPriests, good luck on your sell! Hopefully I'll be able able to get rep soon.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top