• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

How do buyers protect themselves?

Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Hi Guys,

Sorry this is not an Aion account selling or trading ad. But I would like using my true story to warn your guys - as account buyers we are not protected....

If any suspicious things happen (for me, I just changed game email)

NC support team will verify you with these questions: If you can't give them correct answers they will never release your account.

[FONT=&quot]Was the email address linked to the NC account hacked or compromised?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Provide the location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.[/FONT]

I tried to contact my seller, but he chose to ignore me, never replied......

Does this means buyers can still claim the sold accounts back? as long as they know these answers....

Really? :(

doomedtofail

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Sellers can reclaim any game account at anytime. This is a known risk in this business

Aria Company

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
You can use epicnpc credits to pay, which will be returned back to you if the seller scams.
Otherwise, there's not much you can do, since PP buyer protection doesn't cover accounts.

Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
You can ask the seller to provide you with the answer to those questions, but you really have no way of knowing if they are correct unless you attempt to recall the account yourself. :(

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah. Buying accounts is never secure unless buying from a known seller (even still the Original Owner can recall the account, but if you're buying from EpicNPC, its policies protect you). A seller can always claim it was hacked and such and he can provide the correct the information when asked to get it back.