- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello everyone,
I have a 11/12M warlock for sale for the right offer.
+86 corr resistance
91 neck
Bis essences for all 3 spec
Bis azerite for all 3 specs
7 * Tier 3 exp equipped + 3 more exp 3 contaminants sitting in bag.
Exp 3 is bis for warlock
Fully socketed gear-Have a wrathion socket sitting in bags
Socketed 475 vita
Socketed BIS mechagon ring combo-Have 2 other 475 socketed rings if you don't want to use this ,but mechagon combo is bis.
Socketed weapons with tier 3 exp
I can also help you with learning demo/destro.
Looking for 600$-Will do middle man if you want.
https://safe-armory.com/5eea896deecf8/character
I have a 11/12M warlock for sale for the right offer.
+86 corr resistance
91 neck
Bis essences for all 3 spec
Bis azerite for all 3 specs
7 * Tier 3 exp equipped + 3 more exp 3 contaminants sitting in bag.
Exp 3 is bis for warlock
Fully socketed gear-Have a wrathion socket sitting in bags
Socketed 475 vita
Socketed BIS mechagon ring combo-Have 2 other 475 socketed rings if you don't want to use this ,but mechagon combo is bis.
Socketed weapons with tier 3 exp
I can also help you with learning demo/destro.
Looking for 600$-Will do middle man if you want.
https://safe-armory.com/5eea896deecf8/character
Last edited:
