BANNED Skramble 10 1 0 Rating 4.50 star(s) Country India Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Nov 17, 2017 #1 Banned - permanently banned - DO NOT TRADE Submit Feedback Hey, I'm looking to buy a 10K subs (Around that) gaming channel Budget - 50$ PayPal NOTE : I will not buy the account if it is associated to a BRAND account and i will definitely not be going first.
Banned - permanently banned - DO NOT TRADE Submit Feedback Hey, I'm looking to buy a 10K subs (Around that) gaming channel Budget - 50$ PayPal NOTE : I will not buy the account if it is associated to a BRAND account and i will definitely not be going first.
Skramble BANNED Nov 21, 2017 Banned - permanently banned - DO NOT TRADE Click on that skype button and it will add me from your skype
Banned - permanently banned - DO NOT TRADE Click on that skype button and it will add me from your skype
Snap Account Seller BANNED Nov 17, 2017 Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1240960-Scammed-by-Snap-Account-Seller Added on Skype, man.