• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

1000+ Hours Rocket League Account ( Steam )

Not Recently Bumped

K_nifess

Level 17

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 12, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling this steam 1000+ Rocket League Account Plus 4 Other Games.
The account has 1,090 Hours and is full access steam. It has nissan skyline and champion Rewards for some seasons. You cannot link to epic but able to for consoles and I have no access to epic. The trade will only happen with MM ( You Pay ) I also only take cashapp or venmo.
Dm on discord K_nifess#1106 for more info and pics and to offer

50 Is Minimum But we can negotiate the price
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Jo was willst du dafür ich will eigentlich nur den nissan melde dich doch bitte danke
 
Back
Top