[100% trusted] D2JSP FG - $13/1000fg

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(122 reviews)

Split

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 85

(100%) (122 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 6, 2008
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey everyone! Welcome to my D2JSP Forum Gold selling thread.

I'm selling D2JSP FG for $13 per 1000 FG. My trading method is 100% safe, I've never seen anyone get gold locked or banned from D2JSP using my trade method.

If you're interested feel free to ask me any questions or concerns. As you know this website is fairly safe and I have 100% positive rep, so no need to worry about scams.

Check out my PA feedback, I have over 15+ positive account/gold trades with 100% reputation!
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=splitty

Add me on Skype:

Skype name: "Torno19" Tyler T from Canada. Thanks!

Have a great day!
​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1094227-Final-Fantasy-11-account-scammed-by-epicnpc-super-moderator-Akane/page2
If you ever sell for $10 each let me know.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top