Selling $100 s6r1 Lucy, Lynae, Rebecca, s1 Verina

Bumped 5 days ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
No
(27 reviews)

num2

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 5, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
$100 - Payment made via AMAZON E-GIFT CODE. I can teach you how to make payment if you're not sure. Easy, roughly 15 minutes to send

USA account, email linked and will be provided to you. Not to sound like a cliche advertiser, but Lucy being a collab character, if you really like her, I'd say it isn't guaranteed she'll ever come back. Most account info seen in images below:


ww1.png


ww2.png


ww3.png


$100 - Payment made via AMAZON E-GIFT CODE. I can teach you how to make payment if you're not sure. Easy, roughly 15 minutes to send
 
Back
Top