Hello.
I am willing to sell one dota2 beta invite distributed via steam gift system.
Normaly I would give it away for free in some contest, but since I bought mine a week ago I want to sell one I got now to be even on money.
Price I want is 35 euro(thats the amount I had to pay for mine) - acceptable methords are moneybookers, bank2bank transfer, paypal(in that order).
If you are intrested leave me a PM or msg there.
Matt
I am willing to sell one dota2 beta invite distributed via steam gift system.
Normaly I would give it away for free in some contest, but since I bought mine a week ago I want to sell one I got now to be even on money.
Price I want is 35 euro(thats the amount I had to pay for mine) - acceptable methords are moneybookers, bank2bank transfer, paypal(in that order).
If you are intrested leave me a PM or msg there.
Matt
