![]() |
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account |
Description:
1- Channel have got 1.4m Organic Subs and there is no Warning or Strike. Longer Videos. 300m views.
2- Good to start a new project. Can be rebranded. Country can be changed. Name can be changed.
3- It can be Verified on Client’s Name if required.
4- Crypto as payment. In extreme case, Wise/Wire/Payoneer/Skrill.
5- All history screenshots uploaded.
6- Have more 1m-5m subs accounts if higher Subs is the requirement.
Please note that I have sold over 400 accounts with 100,000+ subscribers on major forums and has over 30 additional channels for sale at the moment. I have a documented history spanning five years on these forums. If you require more information, please contact me via private message.
12 plus more 1m Subs channels available for sale. Inbox of skype for more options.
> This post is not for scammers. I've encountered them before and know how to deal with them.
> Be cautious of impersonators who might contact you using my name in an attempt to scam you. Always verify with me through direct messaging on this platform.
> Skype me for quick chat: fdeconsultants
Thanks
1- Channel have got 1.4m Organic Subs and there is no Warning or Strike. Longer Videos. 300m views.
2- Good to start a new project. Can be rebranded. Country can be changed. Name can be changed.
3- It can be Verified on Client’s Name if required.
4- Crypto as payment. In extreme case, Wise/Wire/Payoneer/Skrill.
5- All history screenshots uploaded.
6- Have more 1m-5m subs accounts if higher Subs is the requirement.
Please note that I have sold over 400 accounts with 100,000+ subscribers on major forums and has over 30 additional channels for sale at the moment. I have a documented history spanning five years on these forums. If you require more information, please contact me via private message.
12 plus more 1m Subs channels available for sale. Inbox of skype for more options.
> This post is not for scammers. I've encountered them before and know how to deal with them.
> Be cautious of impersonators who might contact you using my name in an attempt to scam you. Always verify with me through direct messaging on this platform.
> Skype me for quick chat: fdeconsultants
Thanks
Last edited:

