Selling $1.4/Hourly | Free 5 Hours For Every 100 Hours Avail | 100% Hand Made Farm

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Servers
  1. Bera
  2. Broa/Khani
  3. GRAZED
  4. Luna
  5. MYBCKN
  6. Reboot
  7. Scania
  8. Windia

Emceebrickxs28

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Mar 16, 2026
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
​
NAPOLEON (BOOSTING SERVICE) (6).png


Why Choose Our Service?
100% Hand Made Farm
No bots/Macro
Safe and Secured
Accurate Battle Analysis
Can Farm at any Map
Private Discord Channel for Each Client
No Information Leaking
Friendly Players/Boosters
Fast Response
We Send Starting and Ending of the Inventory
Live Stream 24/7 (via Discord)
You're Instruction's Will Be Followed
We Are Using VPN : Exitlag (Our's) or any VPN app account (yours)
Doing Our Best to Met Your Expectation

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment method:
Paypal: Wise: MariBank: MAYA: GCash:

1780031702917.png
1780031759587.png
1780031812467.png
1780040276830.png
1780031947009.png

______________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your support!

Every purchase helps to create work opportunities for our friendly players.
We truly appreciate every one of you for your trust and support!


For More Inquiries and Other Request Just DM on Discord/Epicnpc

Discord:
(We Don't Have Nitro)
USER: EmceeBrickxs28
1781510587234.png
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Napoleon (Gaming Area)
ID# EmceeBrickxs28
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • MAYA, GCASH, MARIBANK

Attachments

  • 1779192479145.png
    1779192479145.png
    18.4 KB
  • 1779192533352.png
    1779192533352.png
    316.1 KB
  • 1779192684563.png
    1779192684563.png
    18.8 KB
  • NAPOLEON (BOOSTING SERVICE) (5).png
    NAPOLEON (BOOSTING SERVICE) (5).png
    1.2 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Responsive and efficient seller!

Seller is very good at what they are doing.
Provide constants update and suggestion on optimizing your account.

Will definitely use their service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Solid, reliable service

I bought 500 hours, was very happy with the service.

Good communication, very consistent results, always quick to reply.
 
Thank you for everything sir
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Efficient and trustworthy

Bought 70 hours to test the waters, Surprised at how well it went.
Knowledgeable and diligent farmer assigned to your farming needs.
Quick to respond and always helpful with what you need.

Will be purchasing more
 
Thank you For Trusting us sir
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
ABSOLUTELY BEST BANG FOR BUCK SERVICE IV USED

Iv tried multiple boosting services before, either they were too expensive for the long run or the cheap ones had terrible communication, never did anything I asked for and had a massive attitude. But from the get go these guys responded super quick, polite and got things done to perfection. Popping boosters, doing TOF, leveling up fams, you name it they do it. But not only that the farming rate was amazing, normally for these boosting services id expect slightly lower farming income compared to if I did it, especially more manual characters without Janus 10, But no, these guys farm just the same if not even more efficient than myself (im 290+ so i'd like to think I at least know some things when it comes to this game).

Anyways the other than following instructions every bit of communication was crystal clear, always showing BA's, screenshotting beginning and end times with updated times used. Overall If I could give them a 10/5 star rating I could too bad I could only do a 5/5.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
VERY SATISFIED

Messaged for service and they were so quick to start. The prices are slightly better than most and you’re getting a service that is great. These guys are great.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Solid service so far

Happy with the service so far. Started with a 12 hour purchase and added another 88 after the initial trial.
 
Thank you Very much for trusting us sir
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Maplestory service

Great service. They replied fast, followed directions, and were very professional. I will use again.
 
Thank you very much sir <3
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

I’ve worked with them on several characters and haven’t run into any issues. They’re reliable, quick, and responsive. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone looking to create strong characters!
 
Thank you for trusting us sir <3
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Highly Recommended, everything went smooth

Out of curiosity I gave my guy a shot and I am very pleased with the results thus far. He sticks to the BA, works 10-12 hours daily and is always reachable if I need to get on for anything. Highly recommend!!
 
Thank you So Much Sir, we are so happy to work with you
Back
Top