Selling 1.3M+ Subscribers Youtube Account

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 1220000    Views: 40496167

Join Date: September 1, 2023

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Category
  1. Entertainment
  2. Other
  3. People
Subscribers
500k+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled
Original Owner
Yes

adrianxsienna

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 19, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Selling 1.3M Subscribers Youtube Account!
Because I got job IRL, I barely have time to make any contents.


Channel growth from Minecraft-shorts contents.

- Subscribers went up around 2k+ subscribers per day.
- Video is Minecraft and Indonesian based.
- Verified account, you can change the info (email, name, etc)
- Real account, I made it myself.
- No copyright strike.
- Monetized.

As payment, I only accept cryptocurrency.

If you have any questions, just ask me here on EpicNPC or my Discord.
- Discord 1 (Active here): kingsienna

Pictures below:
 
Payment options:
  • Wise, USDT, International Bank Transfer, Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top