EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 1.2 Million Subscriber Soccer Compilation YouTube Channel (Verified Badge)

Category
Entertainment, Other, People, Sports/Fitness
Subscribers
500k+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible

Scourge

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
32   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Wow why ? And is it possible to make this monezation enabled or I wanna ask why people pay 22k$ for this ?
Yes, it is possible to enable monetization, also stated multiple times before on this thread.

As for why would people pay that much: Why do people pay any amount for YouTube channels? At all? Because they see potential value in a business venture. There’s various other ways to make money from this channel even if monetization isn’t enabled. You can easily charge $500 per advertisement, and that’s just for normal people. If you partner up with an actual company, then there’s potential for tens of thousands.

I realize this forum is for the most part filled with people who have pretty tiny budgets, usually not higher than a few thousand, but there’s definitely a few out there with the available budget.

You don’t see a 1.25 million subscriber channel listed everyday, and the majority of the people here aren’t true businessmen, as in, people with actual companies, so it’ll probably take a while to get this sold, or I’ll save it for myself.

ip hash: d24602461fb8c52500fb80

slarktr

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
9   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for your answer I got it now yes also it's logical taking advertisement on your channel the person who buy it, I hope you can find correct person good luck !

ip hash: 81ff21cd47bf5bbbbe2b5c