- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hio,
I am looking for a decent starting 07/RS3 account. I would prefer most of the F2P quests be done and some P2P quests such as Monkey Madness and Lost City, but they arent a requirement. If the account does not have these quests finished i would like combat stats ~50+ for 07, and ~60+ for RS3. Slayer is a plus and any other stat is a plus
This account must be cheap, you must be verified on this forum and have reputation, i am not looking for your scam accounts, and im not looking for your bullshit botted account. I am looking for a clean starting account to get myself back in the game. I dont have a real budget but i would like the account to be cheap.
**Trading**
I also may have some things to trade, If interested i also have some botting knowledge for those who are interested in dropping the price on an account, i have ran huge bot farms back in the day in 07 Scape, and i still know methods and ways to create massive botting armies to generate lots of money. It's a lot of work and frankly i'd rather just PvM for gold at this point on a single account instead of dealing with massive ban waves and losing gold.
Thank you for reading,
-- Anthony
I am looking for a decent starting 07/RS3 account. I would prefer most of the F2P quests be done and some P2P quests such as Monkey Madness and Lost City, but they arent a requirement. If the account does not have these quests finished i would like combat stats ~50+ for 07, and ~60+ for RS3. Slayer is a plus and any other stat is a plus
This account must be cheap, you must be verified on this forum and have reputation, i am not looking for your scam accounts, and im not looking for your bullshit botted account. I am looking for a clean starting account to get myself back in the game. I dont have a real budget but i would like the account to be cheap.
**Trading**
I also may have some things to trade, If interested i also have some botting knowledge for those who are interested in dropping the price on an account, i have ran huge bot farms back in the day in 07 Scape, and i still know methods and ways to create massive botting armies to generate lots of money. It's a lot of work and frankly i'd rather just PvM for gold at this point on a single account instead of dealing with massive ban waves and losing gold.
Thank you for reading,
-- Anthony
