SOLD ðŸ¥ˆWTB 2k Plat at $15 🥈

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Store
  1. Platinum
(29 reviews)

Synkhan

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
Zambia
Member Since
Apr 7, 2020
Last seen
Country
Zambia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking to buy 2k plat $15 as the title says. Sadly I am locked to that amount as thats all I have, else I will wait for the normal 75% discount and region shenanigans. Please PMO, cheers.

You can reach me here or on Discord :synluce
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i reply you i cant sell you that platinum
just tell me when you can

i also send you a discord add friend
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top