SOLD 🔫 epic S9 Supersonic Legend | Rocket League $65 🔫

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes
(20 reviews)

0792

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
Sep 30, 2023
Last seen
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Here you can find all the accounts I have currently on sale.

Several years of playing experience.
I was the top leaderboard in the world.


✅Feedback 100% Positive✅

🟦Discord:
0792

Payment Methods:
PayPal / Crypto / Revolut / Cashapp

Always possible to use a middleman if you want to.
All my accounts are 100% full access and linkable.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WILL LET YOU LOG IN AND CHECK OUT THE ITEMS YOURSELF

Titles:

S9 SUPERSONIC LEGEND
S9 GRAND CHAMPION

S10 GRAND CHAMPION

Price: $ 65
​

1771280303206.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top