šŸ”„Selling Gamezbd Eu Silver 1B = 0.2$ 500B = 100 $

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Goku3000

Level 43

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (33 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Feb 28, 2022
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
When you buy 300B, you will get precisely 300B I'll take the commission on myself
No grinding, we do the transfer of silver via the marketplace

Available balance: 500,000,000,000 ( 500B silver )


1689941871578.png

Add me on Discord:ssGoku#3453

You need to have:

- Premium
- Value Pack

- At least 18B ( more the better )

Accepted payment methods: Crypto/Binance(Binance is fast and has 0 transfer fees) (USDT or BUSD)

Price: 0.2$(USDT/BUSD) for 1B silver, 2$ for 10B silver, etc.

Doing minimum 300B and higher deals.

How does the transfer of silver take place?

  • contact me on epic npc then you add me as a friend in discord, write that you want to buy silver,
  • I will find an item to transfer silver. After finding the item, I will sell you the item at the minimum price and then you will sell me the same item at the maximum price. Then I will sell the item to you at the minimum price and then you will sell it to me at the maximum price.
  • We will repeat this process until you reach the amount you purchased ( 300b transfer takes 20 minutes )
  • if you have any questions, I will explain, there is nothing complicated in the transfer of silver.
  • I guarantee absolute anonymity and security.
  • I won't need your username or password.
bonus: 20B as a thank you gift for a review/feedback on the site

Note: [ Only trading with people that have their phone verified by EpicNpc ]
 

Attachments

  • 1688534498349.jpeg
    1688534498349.jpeg
    9.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
best silver seller at GamezBD

2nd time dealing with him and it was great
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top