SOLD šŸ”„HighEndgame sold xD hehe

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
High End
Original Owner
No
Local Moderator
(275 reviews)

Flautiz

Level 100

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 224

(100%) (275 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Oct 8, 2020

Flautiz

Local Moderator
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling an High End Game Limbus Company Account
- Battle Pass this season: Activated


- PRICE: sold$ (feel free to negotiable) Paypal F&F or G&S(+8%)! Wise to local Vietnam bank or USDT, Crypto coin can work as well! Also support local payment within Russia due to sanction! Can accept Zelle/Cashapps if it's your ONLY payment method (with much more ridiculous fees, totally not recommend)
- If u are interested, please pm me thru discord flautiz#0595 or pm me on hereeee!!! (prefer discord) I don't add or pm anyone first, so be careful! I don’t post or selling other than this epicnpc site. And if you buy, we will always do the transaction on epicnpc site using only trade guardian for safety!
- Remember nothing is both good and cheap, so check seller's feedbacks before you decide to buy anything!
- I have sold a lot of Limbus accounts, all are good and quality ones! I am also Moderator of this Limbus Company forum so you can buy with confidence!

1783912978893_182488808454538277_3279578134483230766_34d1e9a60d3f22ab6318f00a82ed224c.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • USDT
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
The Best.

Seller was extremely patient and gracious. Explained the entire process very thoroughly and provided explanations to all the questions I had. Thank you so much for making my very first buyer experience so pleasant! I defo would recommend to buy from him! 😬
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top