WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey there guys, k1bo here, looking to buy your WoW Classic gold and recruit you to my boosting team
I'm looking for gold farmers and boosters on all realms, be it US or EU!
Prices vary greatly from time to time, but every single one of them is debatable and changeable to fit your needs!
All payment methods, anything you'd like, but with Paypal and Skrill you can be sure you'll be getting your payment instantly.
More info about me:
I'm a WoW Classic player just like you, to be precise, a gold farmer that decided to step it up a bit!
I've been a WoW enthusiast for many years and am looking to help fellow players, both suppliers looking to make quick cash, or buyers to help them progress in the game for a fair price
For trades, price info or just for a chat with me, you can DM me on EpicNPC or add my Discord from below
(Copy the disc) - k1bo#4955
Skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/bvcmfhueNFd1
Skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/bvcmfhueNFd1
Last edited:
