Selling 🔥3-Step Verified Livestream Ready Youtube Channel Advanced Features 🔥

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 0    Views: 0

Join Date: April 6, 2016

Thread Types
Multiple Items
Category
  1. Other
Subscribers
Under 1000+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible (Requirements not met)
Original Owner
Yes
(18 reviews)

xGryFox

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(94.1%) (18 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Sep 11, 2020
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
LİVESTREAM READY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I can prepare youtube channels ready for live broadcast with the features you want, with or without old or new subscribers..

IMG_20230518_102045_745.jpg


CONTACT ME:
Skype : live:.cid.f97dcb7e6a325bb2
Telegram: @sentryy1
WhatsApp : CLICK FOR WHATSAPP

Payment methods: Any Crypto Currencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT ...etc)​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Scammed me for $85. Claims he didn't receive my USDT when you can literally see it in his wallet on Etherscan.

Scammed me for $85. Claims he didn't receive my USDT even though you can literally see it in his wallet on Etherscan.
He sent me address, I sent funds to that address, he claims he did not receive it. You can see the $85 USDT sitting in his wallet. I know it's not the wrong address because we've done business in the past and I can even see my previous payment in his Ethereum transaction history.

I did everything correctly on my end. He sent the address and the requested amount and I sent it to him. He won't give me my account and now I'm short $85. I have Skype chat logs as well as a TXID and Etherscan transaction URL to prove I sent USDT to the address he provided me.

It's also worth mentioning that after I paid him, he edited his message on Skype and changed the last character of the Ethereum address he sent from "a" to "b", seemingly so he could go back and reference the edited address and say "see bro, no transaction here". When I asked him why he edited the message, he said it was an accident. I'm short $85 and you owe me an account. I held up my end of the deal, please make it right. If you truly aren't scamming, this is no way to do business. You are in the wrong here. Please do better.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - scammer - osman1990
Nice and quickly deal, I recommend him

Nice and quickly deal, I recommend him
 
Still available?
And did you accept paypal payment sir
 
Available
Only crypto..
Back
Top