- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Philippines
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling PLATINUMS via Ghost Trade
Work in All SERVERS and REGIONS
I can offer BIG Discount for Bulk Buyers
I am offering other Diablo Immortal Services too (Eternal Orbs, Platinums, Negative Orbs Clearing) . Message me in Discord for more info.
Discord: Seira#9385
Be careful of Impostor this is my one and only Discord. I will never pm people first when selling.
I don't do Middleman Service. Message me in Epicnpc for verification before proceeding in deal.
Price may change because of Supply and Demand.
Payment Method: Paypal via friends and family or Crypto
Work in All SERVERS and REGIONS
I can offer BIG Discount for Bulk Buyers
I am offering other Diablo Immortal Services too (Eternal Orbs, Platinums, Negative Orbs Clearing) . Message me in Discord for more info.
Discord: Seira#9385
Be careful of Impostor this is my one and only Discord. I will never pm people first when selling.
I don't do Middleman Service. Message me in Epicnpc for verification before proceeding in deal.
Price may change because of Supply and Demand.
Payment Method: Paypal via friends and family or Crypto
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Crypto
Last edited:
