SOLD 💲NFA 177+ Stacked Skins / IRON MMR

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Rank
Bronze
Misc
  1. Teamfight Tactics
Original Owner
No
(6 reviews)

Alone

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Dec 9, 2020
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:

SKINS: 177
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

CHAMPIONS: 144
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

RANK: IRON~ Bronze 4 MMR
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

Level: 221
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

Type: NFA (Last Play: 10/2023)
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

SERVER: EUW
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif
​



STATUS: AVAILABLE
TE_verified_pastel_blue.gif

You can purchase this account via a middleman or through my Sellix: Click Here.
​



20240204130029030.png
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey, is it still available? I can't find the account on your Sellix. Would like to buy it.
 
C
Can't buy on that website, payment not accepted. I sent an offer here with Trade Guardian. By accident I sent two offers, so ignore the last one please.
  • Like
Reactions: Alone
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top