Looking to buy an account with these Characters.
IOS only account
LR Broly 14*
LR rose 14*
Vegito UL 14*
Gogeta Red UL 14*
Also want an account that is fresh so around 30-75 in levels.
Also want story mode chapter 4 or lower!!!
Any CC would be good as well (THE MORE CC U HAVE THE MORE ILL BE INTRESTED)
Any decent equipment would be good also S+ and better would be nice but not needed.
Those are the main things I want. Anything else we can negotiate but those are my main mission I want to do.
NO BUDGET SO DONT SCARED TO SEND ME A PRICE.
IOS only account
LR Broly 14*
LR rose 14*
Vegito UL 14*
Gogeta Red UL 14*
Also want an account that is fresh so around 30-75 in levels.
Also want story mode chapter 4 or lower!!!
Any CC would be good as well (THE MORE CC U HAVE THE MORE ILL BE INTRESTED)
Any decent equipment would be good also S+ and better would be nice but not needed.
Those are the main things I want. Anything else we can negotiate but those are my main mission I want to do.
NO BUDGET SO DONT SCARED TO SEND ME A PRICE.
Payment options:
- Apple pay
Last edited:
