EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 💰 COH City of Heroes Influence 💰 Available on all Homecoming Servers!

InfluenceMaster

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

CITY OF HEROES INFLUENCE
ON THE COH HOMECOMING SERVERS:

CITY OF HEROES INFLUENCE!
BEST PRICES ONLINE AND COMPLETELY SAFE!
:cool:

500 Million Influence= $45.00
or
1 Billion Influence= ONLY $85.00!
Plus... EACH MONTH there will be a FREE bonus available to all customers!

SEPTEMBER 2020: 1 FREE Purple Enhancement of your choice included as a bonus with all 1 Billion Influence Orders!

You can visit my DISCORD to check out all my offered services and available deals; or you can contact me here on chat or by email at [email protected].

Pay with Paypal, send payment to [email protected].

(Please include your email, and your COH Global name in the comments of the payment.)

If I am online, delivery will be within half an hour, if the order is made late at night, delivery will be first thing in the morning (I am in the US, Western Time Zone).

Attachments

Last edited:

Luxurion

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
SELLING, ON THE COH HOMECOMING SERVERS:

1. CITY OF HEROES INFLUENCE / CITY OF VILLAINS INFAMY

2. COX (COH / COV) CUSTOM MADE ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH A 50th LEVEL CHARACTER

COH INFLUENCE/COV INFAMY

We are just starting out, but as we grow, we will expand with a website and store! For now you can buy Influence/Infamy at UNBELIEVABLE prices online, and you can order in smaller 100 Million increments for only $8! This way you can try out our service without risking a large investment. If you want bigger Influence/Infamy amounts, you will get a $5 discount on a 1 Billion purchase for ONLY $75 (Other services charge $100 or more for a Billion!)

Current Stock: 9 BILLION

BEST PRICES ONLINE!
100 Million Influence/Infamy= $8
500 Million Influence/Infamy= $40
1 Billion Influence/Infamy= ONLY $75

Plus... as a bonus for September, we will include a full set of "Luck of the Gambler" Rare Defensive Enhancements with your 1 Billion $ Purchase!

You can contact me here or by email at [email protected]

Pay with Paypal, send payment as a gift to [email protected]
(Please include your COH Global name in the comments of the payment for in-game email delivery of your Influence/Infamy)

If I am online, delivery will be within half an hour, if the order is made late at night, delivery will be first thing in the morning (I am in the US, Western Time Zone).

COH CUSTOM MADE 50[SUP]th[/SUP] LEVEL HERO OR VILLAIN ON A CUSTOM ACCOUNT

We will create for you a new City of Heroes account on the Homecoming Server, your Shard of choice… You tell us the basics (Hero or Villain, Archetype, Gender, Origin, Primary Powerset, and Secondary Powerset), we will then POWERLEVEL it for you from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] level all the way up to 50[SUP]th[/SUP] Level delivered to you WITHIN 24 HOURS! You can then rename your character, respec it with your powers of choice, and adjust the look to your liking at one of the Icon Tailors in the game.

1 Custom Account with a Custom 50[SUP]th [/SUP]Level Hero or Villain: $89
(We will also include as a bonus for the month of September, 100 Million Influence/Infamy so you can start buying your character’s enhancements).

(Please include your choice of Hero or Villain, Archetype, Gender, Origin, Primary Powerset, and Secondary Powerset; or include your email in the comments of the payment so I can message you for the details of the character you want made).

Powerleveled from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] to 50th Level, and delivered to you on a new custom account within 24 hours from payment.
Still selling?

ip hash: 4b86ad2ec76c4cb0205b79

afflictedfury

11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
SELLING, ON THE COH HOMECOMING SERVERS:

1. CITY OF HEROES INFLUENCE / CITY OF VILLAINS INFAMY

2. COX (COH / COV) CUSTOM MADE ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH A 50th LEVEL CHARACTER

COH INFLUENCE/COV INFAMY

We are just starting out, but as we grow, we will expand with a website and store! For now you can buy Influence/Infamy at UNBELIEVABLE prices online, and you can order in smaller 100 Million increments for only $8! This way you can try out our service without risking a large investment. If you want bigger Influence/Infamy amounts, you will get a $5 discount on a 1 Billion purchase for ONLY $75 (Other services charge $100 or more for a Billion!)

Current Stock: 9 BILLION

BEST PRICES ONLINE!
100 Million Influence/Infamy= $8
500 Million Influence/Infamy= $40
1 Billion Influence/Infamy= ONLY $75

Plus... as a bonus for September, we will include a full set of "Luck of the Gambler" Rare Defensive Enhancements with your 1 Billion $ Purchase!

(Please include your COH Global name in the comments of the payment for in-game email delivery of your Influence/Infamy)

COH CUSTOM MADE 50[SUP]th[/SUP] LEVEL HERO OR VILLAIN ON A CUSTOM ACCOUNT

We will create for you a new City of Heroes account on the Homecoming Server, your Shard of choice… You tell us the basics (Hero or Villain, Archetype, Gender, Origin, Primary Powerset, and Secondary Powerset), we will then POWERLEVEL it for you from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] level all the way up to 50[SUP]th[/SUP] Level delivered to you WITHIN 24 HOURS! You can then rename your character, respec it with your powers of choice, and adjust the look to your liking at one of the Icon Tailors in the game.

1 Custom Account with a Custom 50[SUP]th [/SUP]Level Hero or Villain: $89
(We will also include as a bonus for the month of September, 100 Million Influence/Infamy so you can start buying your character’s enhancements).

(Please include your choice of Hero or Villain, Archetype, Gender, Origin, Primary Powerset, and Secondary Powerset; or include your email in the comments of the payment so I can message you for the details of the character you want made).

Powerleveled from 1[SUP]st[/SUP] to 50th Level, and delivered to you on a new custom account within 24 hours from payment.
Still selling?

ip hash: f017adbbdf5e280fb78177

Aptitude1

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Service was very fast and easy.

I was told up to 30 for my Influence delivery and it was done in less than 3 minutes. Emailed them and got a reply within a few minutes. Very polite and I'll purchase from here again. Thanks guys!