EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 💥Create your New Account with discounted Wukong Prime Access 💥

Platforms
PC
Filter
Packs

Void_Trader

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
65   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
💎💎Void_Trader New Account Creator💎💎💎

New to the game and you want to get that "Edge", well look no further. Let me create your account and get these packages at a discounted price!

For any inquiries please contact me through Discord ID: Void_Trader#9603

(Prices does not include PayPal fees)

Wukong Prime Price.jpg

💎If the Platinum from your Prime Access is not enough you can add these Platinum Packages now at a discount!💎

Platinum Banner.jpg

💎Get lifetime discounts on any Platinum and Future Packages💎 (Terms & Condition Apply)

💎💎💎LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!💎💎💎

Dual Pack Price.jpg

Add this Vault Dual Pack of Feral Valkyr Prime and the Toxic Saryn Prime to your newly created account and enjoy discounts as well!!

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️: Accounts are created legitimately based on your own provided email and specifications. Packs are bought legally. Any bans on the account will only result if you've done or attempted any illegal actions towards the game and it's developers and/or have done fraudulent activities in the game. In light of this NO REFUNDS will be issued due to the said activities.

Attachments

Last edited:
3   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I'm interested in buying a pack, but I'm a bit worried as I used to buy packs from another guy, and his buyers started getting banned. Having said that he was also banned from these forums so I'm guessing he was up to shady business?

ip hash: cb125542a0c9ac782d30b5
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm interested in buying a pack, but I'm a bit worried as I used to buy packs from another guy, and his buyers started getting banned. Having said that he was also banned from these forums so I'm guessing he was up to shady business?
My account went negative 17,000 platinum after buying packs from that guy. Ended up happening to me almost a year after my last purchase from him as well. Most of these guys card. So be careful.

Edit: I should mention I had no issues with Void Trader and Warframe support listed all the packs I purchased from unmastered, none of the items I purchased from Void Trader.

Last edited:
ip hash: 22d351d0af878b00efb119

Void_Trader

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
65   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
My account went negative 17,000 platinum after buying packs from that guy. Ended up happening to me almost a year after my last purchase from him as well. Most of these guys card. So be careful.
I thank you for your fair warning, yes I buy the packs through paypal, but have no intention of wronging my clients. As before, when your first bought from me back in March 2017, I'm still the guy who gave you quality service and I still stand by my word to keep my clients gaming safe as much as possible.

ip hash: 970d9d51af2ca95070a316
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I thank you for your fair warning, yes I buy the packs through paypal, but have no intention of wronging my clients. As before, when your first bought from me back in March 2017, I'm still the guy who gave you quality service and I still stand by my word to keep my clients gaming safe as much as possible.
Sorry I had an edit typed out that said I've done business with you and all went well, but I must of never saved it.

Too anyone reading my comment I bought quite a lot of things from Void trader and never had an issue.