EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 💠 Skramble | Graphic Designer - Motion Designer - UI Designer - Video Editor

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Back in business,Add on skype to talk about designs.

Also selling an amazing detailed Mascot for a throwaway price of just $100,PM me now on skype!

ip hash: c88f1399c0e4cd92ba6156

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Selling a highly detailed/shaded/highlighed fox mascot logo right now for just $80 PayPal.

Add on skype for this and other queries.

ip hash: 92f358c060f1a4c12e3e74

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
MASCOT LOGOS GOING FOR FLAT 70$ Each(Actual price 110$+) (Highly detailed/shaded)
Add me on skype right now!

ip hash: 2bb469aa495d539493d717

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Doing highly detailed mascots and threads today,message me on Skype to discuss!

ip hash: 8a541eec52b6752a36fd2c

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
FLAT PRICE OF 60$ For everything just for today! (Except Videos)

ip hash: 79270da63c9ef8d45cf3eb

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Taking custom Mascot design requests,add me on skype.

ip hash: 6d949740a81125e88cf287

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Mascot logo done for AccountShark.
It was an amazing commission done by an amazing customer,learnt alot through the way!

Add me on Skype to discuss your logo today!

Attachments

AccountShark.net

Premium US WoW Account Marketplace
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
135   0   0
Country
US/Canada
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Absolutely amazing!

Commissioned Skramble to do a logo design for my company AccountShark.net. This was my experience:

Price: Paid $200 which I originally felt was high but ended up being well worth it in the end. He was willing to make all the adjustments I asked for without any complaints, so we had no issue. We worked together on making changes and it absolutely paid off. The price is no object when you get exactly what you want.

Design: The final result is incredible. I’d say it’s his best logo yet, and he should be proud of his work. An original design is just what I needed and he gave that to me. The same can’t be said for a lot of designers out there.

Speed: No complaints. Time zones were different but I wasn’t rushed for a completed product, so we had no issues. He provided constant updates so I was never left wondering what the status was.

All in all, if you’re paying $200 for a logo, don’t settle on one design. He finished the rough draft in mere hours. Stick to your vision and don’t be afraid to make suggestions to him as needed to get exactly what you want. He’s VERY good at listening to what you say and tweaking things as needed, which can’t be said for a lot of designers who get offended or annoyed when you ask for something to be changed.

If you want an original, unique, and high quality logo, Skramble is the man for the job. I am more than satisfied with his work and can’t recommend him enough. Don’t hesitate to hire him!

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Skramble

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Absolutely amazing!

Commissioned Skramble to do a logo design for my company AccountShark.net. This was my experience:

Price: Paid $200 which I originally felt was high but ended up being well worth it in the end. He was willing to make all the adjustments I asked for without any complaints, so we had no issue. We worked together on making changes and it absolutely paid off. The price is no object when you get exactly what you want.

Design: The final result is incredible. I’d say it’s his best logo yet, and he should be proud of his work. An original design is just what I needed and he gave that to me. The same can’t be said for a lot of designers out there.

Speed: No complaints. Time zones were different but I wasn’t rushed for a completed product, so we had no issues. He provided constant updates so I was never left wondering what the status was.

All in all, if you’re paying $200 for a logo, don’t settle on one design. He finished the rough draft in mere hours. Stick to your vision and don’t be afraid to make suggestions to him as needed to get exactly what you want. He’s VERY good at listening to what you say and tweaking things as needed, which can’t be said for a lot of designers who get offended or annoyed when you ask for something to be changed.

If you want an original, unique, and high quality logo, Skramble is the man for the job. I am more than satisfied with his work and can’t recommend him enough. Don’t hesitate to hire him!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for this elaborate feedback,loved every minute of working with you! Learnt so much throughout working with you and definitely one of the best logos i have designed.

Thank you for being patient throughout the process and hope you enjoy the new Logo!

ip hash: 4031bba954539c1ac718e3