Disclaimer: I will continue playing on the account until it is sold, so the resources may not be exactly the same as shown in the pictures. Season 3 starts on 10/07/2026, but don't worry — I always make sure to use the resources in the best way possible.
Login Method: Google Account | After purchasing, you should change the account password and verification methods. I will also completely remove my access to the account myself.
Class: Guardian
Level: 130
Class Level: 185
Power Base: 6.2M
Stellaris: 5,175
S2 Astral Pact: 920
S2 Power: 23.86M
S1 Astral Pact: 176
S1 Power: 5.07M
S2 & S1 Overall Rating: SSS
Rank: +-top50
Guild: Dragonsworn | TOP1#
Server: Dragonbane
About the server: Dragonbane is one of the best servers. I'm only selling the account because I've been quite busy recently. We have some great whales who constantly help out, whether it's in the hardest dungeons or in Cruci and Mirage. I joined this server on its launch day, and we still have many great and active members to this day!
You can find more information in the pictures!
Thank you very much for checking out my listing!
Login Method: Google Account | After purchasing, you should change the account password and verification methods. I will also completely remove my access to the account myself.
Class: Guardian
Level: 130
Class Level: 185
Power Base: 6.2M
Stellaris: 5,175
S2 Astral Pact: 920
S2 Power: 23.86M
S1 Astral Pact: 176
S1 Power: 5.07M
S2 & S1 Overall Rating: SSS
Rank: +-top50
Guild: Dragonsworn | TOP1#
Server: Dragonbane
About the server: Dragonbane is one of the best servers. I'm only selling the account because I've been quite busy recently. We have some great whales who constantly help out, whether it's in the hardest dungeons or in Cruci and Mirage. I joined this server on its launch day, and we still have many great and active members to this day!
You can find more information in the pictures!
Thank you very much for checking out my listing!
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
zSGutierry
ID# zSGutierry
ID# zSGutierry
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@zSLives
Payment options:
- Wise
- Bank transfer to Community Federal Savings Bank
