• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Boost Services
  1. Boosting
  2. Duo Queue
  3. Coaching
Extra
  1. Auto Chess

MussiVlone

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Member Since January 13, 2019
Trade Guardian Orders: 205
Total Feedback: 211
❤️Welcome Dear Client❤️

Information

My nickname is MussiVlone, I provide premium boosting service up to 10000+ MMR
💎Click here to check out my 200 Positive Feedbacks and over 800 Successful Transactions with⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Only💎

2183174-613223f82adcd87312b0d973eb94dfcd.png

Over 3 years of working experience with flawless reputation across all main platforms
I have done over 800 orders with 90+% Win Rate on ANY MMR

My boosting service can do any type of order, hero pool, role, region. It doesn't matter to us, we are going to do anything to satisfy our client!

You will have a wonderful experience with us!
All the best!

🔥MY TEAM PROVIDES BOOST UP TO 10000+ MMR🔥

Prices Per 100 MMR
🔻

✨First time ordering? = +20 MMR for FREE✨
Works to Immortal rank
We can always negociate the final price, depending on your order!

⛄Duo Boost is available to 9000+ = Price depends on your MMR/Role⛄

⛄Conduct Summary <7500 = +% depending on your MMR⛄

⛄0-3000 = 5$⛄

⛄3000-3500 = 6$⛄

⛄3500-4000 = 7$⛄

⛄4000-4500 = 8$⛄

⛄4500-5000 = 10$⛄

⛄5000-5250 = 12$⛄

⛄5250-5500 = 13$⛄

⛄5500-5750 = 15$⛄

⛄5750-6000 = 16$⛄

⛄6000-6250 = 19$⛄

⛄6250-6500 = 20$⛄

⛄6500-10000+ = Negotiable⛄

⛄Duo Boost is available to 9000+ = Price depends on your MMR/Role⛄

✨New Season Calibration✨

🔥My Team's Average Win Rate is 90%🔥

⛄0001-2000 = 10$ | Minimum 9 Wins⛄

⛄2000-3000 = 12$ | Minimum 9 Wins⛄

⛄3000-4000 = 14$ | Minimum 8 Wins⛄

⛄4000-4500 = 14$ | Minimum 8 Wins⛄

⛄4500-5000 = 17$ | Minimum 8 Wins⛄

⛄5000-5600 = 24$ | Minimum 7 Wins⛄

⛄5600-6000 = 29$ | Minimum 7 Wins⛄

⛄6000+ = Negotiable | Minimum 6 Wins⛄

⛄Duo Calibration is available = Price depends on your MMR/Role⛄

Please contact me when your account is available for calibration! Thank you

Other Services
Any Other Service, contact me!

⛄Low Priority Remove = Price Depends on MMR⛄

⛄Behaviour Score Boost = Price Depends on MMR⛄

⛄Battle Cup = Price Depends on MMR⛄

⛄Make VHS on your new account from 1st game = 1.5$⛄

⛄All Pick/Turbo = All information in PM, starting price is 1$ per game⛄

⛄Make a new smurf for you = All information in PM⛄

⛄Dota+ quests = Price Depends on MMR/Quest⛄

⛄Party Games With Booster | Unique Service | Any MMR/Mode = All Information in PM⛄

⛄Coaching = All information in PM, starting price is 10$ per hour⛄

Examples Of My Work
6390-6960 90% Win Rate **
EJelBOiwqYM.jpg

7610-7710 IN 2 HOURS (Only Supports)**
screenshot(5).png
screenshot(6).png

6000 CALIBRATION (8-2)**
dU50bHTtjOc.jpg
URGVPzgsMkg.jpg

6200 CALIBRATION (8-2)**
6700calibration.jpg
6700 calibration.jpg

6500 CALIBRATION (7-3)**
7000 calibration.jpg
7000 calibration2.jpg

unknown (6) (1).png 50+ WIN STREAK ON MEEPO FROM 2K TO 4K**

8020-8140**
2zPLKtqqkmg.jpg

5000-5500 **
_ZbfssbRQnY.jpg

IBOkfiC77q4.jpg

CONTACTS
Discord - mussivlone (Username)

WhatsApp/Viber - +34680908311
Telegram - MussiVlone

Please read carefully. These are my ONLY CONTACTS, all other contacts are impersonating scammers

I DON'T BUY ACCOUNTS. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC FOR VERIFICATION IF IT'S ME.

PAYMENT METHODS

Paypal/Crypto/Visa/Revolut/Skrill
Any other PM me and I will get it

Attachments

• boost (1).png
    boost (1).png
    416.8 KB
  • APifuES_s2o.jpg
    APifuES_s2o.jpg
    94.8 KB
  • BWVJgakTy7U.jpg
    BWVJgakTy7U.jpg
    129.3 KB
  • 1603395569404.png
    1603395569404.png
    906.5 KB
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazingly well done!

The service was done in a short period of time! I really appreciate the quick fix to my ratings!
Def more to come!

Hi,

I've messaged you on discord many times after payment, you just went offline.

Edit - He replied. Will edit again with feedback once its done

Edit #2 - Although he went away without letting me know that he's already in only after an hour, the service was top notch! Thanks again man! and i apologise for the first few comments here. Will def come back for more!

Last edited:
ip hash: ef6d62c6a2db7d35212199
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great booster, very good and trustworthy guy

helped me out with my dota 2 account. He was friendly and easy to deal with and very trustworthy. A+ would recommend and will use again for sure. Thanks!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great boost

Really talented booster, who is also fun to play with should you duo. Appreciated the fact that he worked with my budget. Would recommend :)

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best dota 2 booster

Friendly, accommodating and most importantly reliable. Been a long time Mussi customer and there's never been a problem. Service is always delivered as promised.

Professional and high skilled. 9/10 games won on 5k
Unfortunately I was banned for a year. Tickets to support dont help.
Suggest to all 8 games max :)

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
it was quick and fast would recommend him to anyone who need help coaching / boosting or any other service with dota

fast / good prices / friendly

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service, responded to questions and very friendly. Boost was quick

Great service, responded to questions and very friendly. Boost was quick

NEW PRICES ALERT

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my customers, reduced general prices and ready to take orders in. PM Any socials

NEW PRICES ALERT

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my customers, reduced general prices and ready to take orders in. PM Any socials

I didnt refuse to anything btw, in my terms it says no refund for it EVEN THO. I told you I will make a compensation on your smurf, but you gotta wait which you didn't and left this feedback). So please don't tell nonsense you can clearly see what is written in my thread, ABOUT HERO POOL. You know I picked all the heroes you asked me to and you knew about every hero, so :))). Not sure where you get all this from, whatever I wanna close this dispute since you lost it at the time of terms and services. 7K mmr client is patient and waiting for his refund, since it was within my terms of services. Thank you.

Just for a clearance to all my clients and any client regarding purchasing services or accounts in dota 2. THERE is no 100% guarantee your account wont get banned, whoever from other boosters on this site say there is, its a false call for getting a New client. I have terms of order for that written in my thread, mine job is to minimize the possibility of ban. For an example the guy that left a feedback above, played around 6+ games and over a week has passed from my last game on account. 95% of my clients do not get banned and I always try to make it work if it does, Im sorry but I cannot ve taking this ban on myself when who knows what you did on the account after me. Many 8k accounts get banned after being sold for reports of ruin and its completely a mistake from client, with which terms you accept before going on this risk.

Thank you for everyones time, hoping for no more bans in the future.

UPDATE: Account got banned for a year for boosting. Seller is denying its his fault.account never banned in 10 years. I knew there will be a chance of banned. Just putting it out here to let people know im one of them. Other than that hes a nice guy

MussiVlone
MussiVlone
I have it all written in my terms of services, anyone who purchases services from me accept them. Thank you
C
chucknoel2015
Yeah i know. Just saying you refused to honor your terms of refund or compensation since it happened exactly 3 days after. Also i asked to play on my hero pool to avoid suspicion yet you lose games and decided to play a hero your comfortable with but not a hero i play. You are nice. Just saying theres a chance of ban. The same day you boosted someone else and got banned on that day too (7kmmr)

NEW PRICES ALERT

I have inquired and mussi was very friendly and accomodating. He wad very patient to me being my first time and enlightening me of the process as i was reluctant. This review is for the people who havent tried boosting and have trust issues. I can vouch for this guy. Its my first time and definetly not my last from him. He is legit. I have no plans to use someone else.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best service money can buy

Really friendly person to deal with, never had issues. Highly recommended!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
very good 10/10

very good 10/10 ordered 100mmr we did it a bit longer because of poor behaviour score but it was fun asf great guy

couldn't win 2 low prio games. Despite me asking twice to change Accounts he went the second game again with a top 4000 Account, which lead to the enemy team having mostly divine and one top 2000 player, while ours had Legends only.
After two games I decided to not waste more time.
I don't think he's a bad player. But the decision to play on high mmr accounts for the duo boost isn't very customer orientated, thus I took the loss to not waste more time.

MussiVlone
MussiVlone
It was my mistake for taking a higher mmr account, sadly didn't have one a that time. Cause was out of restock, yeah 1 game I played bad on Ember but other game was a free win. It's low prio(
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Professional and high skilled

Duo boosted for 8k+ mmr, very very high skilled and friendly. Worth the price!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good service

Nice guy and a good player, looking forward to his service again. I recommend. Thank you

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
+rep have bought boost many times, best booster!! Is cool and a good player

+rep have bought boost many times, best booster!! Is cool and a good player

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Super Fast !

Super Fast ! ! !

Professional pro player and very kind person.
Again fast boost !!!!! 100% recommen