Selling ðŸ’Ž New Age Update: Hyper Burning! 💎

Not Recently Bumped
Servers
  1. Bera
  2. Broa/Khani
  3. GRAZED
  4. Luna
  5. MYBCKN
  6. Reboot
  7. Scania
  8. Windia
(147 reviews)

dindin

Level 71

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(98.4%) (147 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Dec 24, 2020
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.


1366x768-v246-new-age-6th-job-update-maplestory.jpg

Hi you all maplers and welcome to my post, I am offering different burning leveling handmade services
(I do not use any type of third program such as macros, bots, exploits, etc. It is 100% safe!)
for people who do not have the time to do it for themselves, I can adapt for different
times according to your needs to give you the best service I can offer.


💥 Tera Burn ANY JOB 1-200 = 30$ 💥
💥 Hyper Burn ANY JOB 1-260 = 340$ 💥


You can ask for more information about the different services through my discord:
​

rwb.y​

(If you can't find my discord you can send a message using EpicNPC chat)

1704470594008.png


CUSTOMERS MUST KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL SENDING FEES !

glhf!

Payment method:


1686678914947.png
1686678873766.png
Maestro-Visa.png
1686678897229.png
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: rw_by
ID# rw_by
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • Binance, ACH Transfer, USDT, Debit/Credit Card
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
250 BURN

Amazing Service, they were communicative the entire time, and also were mindful and accommodating whenever I had to get on. Especially 5 stars for doing it so fast! I will definitely recommend this and use this service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
+1 Super fast, good communication.

Responded immediately, finished lotus/masteria in less than 6 hours.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Previously banned Firehyphen
Quick and fast HB

Leveled my character to 250 insanely quick. Easily recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Hyper Burning Leveling very fast and good communication

He made sure to let me know the progress of the account and was very fast
 
Back
Top