SOLD 💎 cs2 prime 4 medals I green trust I poland I premier ready

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Rank
Unranked
Additions
  1. 10 Year Veteran Coin
  2. 5 Year Veteran Coin
  3. Prime
Original Owner
No

ImpLeax

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Dec 9, 2023
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0

🔥 Premium CS2 Prime Account – 4 Medals + Green Trust + Premier Ready + Full Access 🔥​

Looking for a clean and reliable CS2 account with high Trust Factor and no restrictions? This account is perfect for players who want a smooth gaming experience without cheaters, toxic lobbies, or account-related issues.

🌟 ACCOUNT OVERVIEW:
  • Creation Year: 2016 (10 years)
  • Steam level: 6 level
  • Region: Poland 🇵🇱 (No regional restrictions).
  • Trust Factor: Green Trust Factor 🟢.
  • Steam Status: 100% Clean, No VAC bans, No Trade bans.
  • Email: Resale account. Comes with a Current Safe Email (Original Email/OGE is NOT included, but the account is 100% safe and secure).
🔫 CS2 DETAILS:
  • Prime Status: Prime Enabled
  • Medals (4x): 10 Year Veteran Coin, 5 Year Veteran Coin, Global Offensive Badge, Loyalty Badge
  • Rank: 12 level
  • Premier Ready
🎮 GAMES INCLUDED:
  • Counter-Strike 2 (Prime)
  • CSS
  • CS 1.6
📸 SCREENSHOTS:
photo_2026-07-29_22-40-31.jpg


photo_2026-07-29_22-40-41.jpg


photo_2026-07-29_22-40-39.jpg

💰 PRICE & PAYMENT METHODS:
Price: $24.99

How to buy:

🛡️ EPICNPC TRADE GUARDIAN I accept and prefer Trade Guardian for your safety!
⚠️ Please note: The buyer is responsible for covering the Trade Guardian / Middleman fee. Just click the "Buy with Trade Guardian" button at the top of this thread or PM me!

⏱️ MY ONLINE HOURS (DELIVERY TIME): I am online and ready to deliver the account manually from 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (22:00) Kyiv Time (EET). If you purchase while I am sleeping, please don't worry! Your money is safe in the Trade Guardian system, and I will send you the account details immediately when I wake up

🤝 SUPPORT, WARRANTY & REFUNDS:
Having trouble logging in or facing any issues with the account? Don't panic, I am always here to help!
• Contact Me: You can reach me via EpicNPC PM or other communications methods.
• Guarantee: I provide a solid warranty on the account at the moment of sale. If the account is non-functional, has incorrect credentials, or faces any critical issues upon delivery, I will provide a full refund or a replacement. Your satisfaction and safety are my top priorities!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: _1mplex_
ID# 7600
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • Crypto: USDT, LTC, BTC, Binance Pay
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top