SOLD 👾TopStarter | Yuta + Gojo X2 +10 Ssr cards | Infinite ON

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
  1. Starter
Original Owner
Yes

RocketKing

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (25 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Nov 1, 2023
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Code: K3
dnplayer_W35ZHqoagw.png
dnplayer_PWeIbSsAJh.png

Hi guys! Im RocketKing. Friendly cheap seller of multiple Gacha Games.

GUEST ACCOUNT / UNLINKED - GUARANTEED INFINITE SSR ON! (TICKET) - TOP STARTER SSR
Starter x3 Multi

  • Price: $SOLD
  • Payment: Paypal / Binance USDT (BEP20)
  • Discord : RocketKing22 (can DM me for any question)

*Please be aware, I'm never add the buyer first!
[B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][URL='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qyM_eF5ut12o9kKNhh_zWn04dYq9O_mKRGutOBF6kA/edit?usp=sharing'][B]👾-Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade CATALOG HERE-👾[/URL]
[/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top