WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, if you need money quickly and are willing to sell your whale Bleach Soul Resonance account on the Crunchyroll server this is your chance! I am only buying accounts that have 5 or more B6 characters or something special like less B6 but a ton of jade.
Since I am purchasing the account instantly if it meets the requirements, I will only pay below market price for it due to the urgency.
Be prepared to send the account first or use Trade Guardian at your expense.
If you are interested in selling, please send me a message either here or on Discord at Midsommar#1217
As long as this thread is up, I am still buying accounts.
Since I am purchasing the account instantly if it meets the requirements, I will only pay below market price for it due to the urgency.
Be prepared to send the account first or use Trade Guardian at your expense.
If you are interested in selling, please send me a message either here or on Discord at Midsommar#1217
As long as this thread is up, I am still buying accounts.
I have 100% positive feedback with over 150 five star reviews, no issues at all.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Midsommar#1217
ID# 667466092880461834
ID# 667466092880461834
Payment options:
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Bank Transfer
