• Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website. Official EpicNPC Discord

SOLD 🏘️ Crystal - Last houses for sale - 1x Balmung - 1x Diabolos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Size
Small
Region
  1. NA

EpicSenpai

Epic Member
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since December 5, 2019
Total Feedback: 233
Unique Feedback: 193
Last edited:

sickinmind

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I was a bit nervous when I engaged with MrFox at first for acquiring a house. However very quickly I was feeling assured about it because MrFox was very friendly, very quick with replying and very helpful! We had a nice chat and within an hour I own my first house in the game that I have been playing for 7 years. Big moment for me, I cannot thank MrFox enough. He is incredible and it has been a great smooth experience.

petradogma

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Seller was patient with my schedule and very professional. Super smooth!

The process was pretty painless once our schedules aligned. I'm very happy with how this went. Thank you!
I recommend this seller!

Orionel

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/member-dispute.2204092/#post-8304716
Super fast

Overall was really easy and fast, bought the house quickly and without any fuss.

tomb73

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
MrFoX is Amazing

Amazing seller here. Everything was quick and painless and the discussion with them went very smooth. They are professional and kind. This isn't just someone who is willing to help you find the perfect home for yourself but someone who cares enough to talk with you and make sure you are happy with what you're buying. They are trustworthy and honest. I would recommend them with confidence.

JellEDoughnut

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Super Kind and Effecient!

I was a little nervous but MrFox was really sweet and kind, helped walk me through things and understand how the process works!
Very happy and excited for my new FC and Home!

Def Trustworthy and patient if you have any questions :D

Diasaurus

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Deserves 6 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrFoX responded to my message quickly. I had a bit of an unusual request regarding how I wanted to acquire the house and he obliged completely.
In less than ONE DAY I now have a house!!!!!!! You need a house? Don't hesistate. Doesn't use discord, only uses the site itself. Makes everything super clean and safe and is very polite.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Mr.FoX also added a complementary housing permit and build, FC chest and aetheryte!

TL;DR: Incredibly trustworthy seller. The best around.

Last edited:

EIghmonths

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and efficient service.

As a first time buyer I obviously had some reservations but MrFoX was quick to answer all of my questions and the overall process was quick and smooth. Would definitely buy from him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.