- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Dominican Republic
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings, fellow Raid: Shadow Legends players!
Looking to buy, sell, or trade Raid: Shadow Legends accounts? You’re in the right place.
Let’s build the BIGGEST Raid marketplace in the world. A real hub where serious players come to make deals.
Thinking about quitting or cashing out? I’m actively buying Raid accounts at some of the fairest prices you’ll find.
From early-game to stacked endgame rosters, if the value is there, I’m interested.
Looking to skip the grind? I offer high-quality Raid accounts at competitive prices.
Whether you want:
(Accounts listed here)
(More high-tier accounts on the way)
Fair Prices
No nonsense. Real market value. Deals that actually make sense.
Fast Transactions
Quick, smooth, no time wasting.
Trusted Seller
170+ positive feedback and counting. Reputation speaks.
Privacy First
I don’t randomly add people on social media.
To verify me, message or comment directly on EpicNPC.
24/7 Support
After-sale support included. Need help, advice, or direction in Raid? I’ve got you.
PayPal F&F (Friends and Family)
PayPal G&S (Goods and Services)
Cryptocurrency
Discord: alejandro_fit
Alternate: Message me directly on EpicNPC if Discord isn’t an option.
Looking to buy, sell, or trade Raid: Shadow Legends accounts? You’re in the right place.
Let’s build the BIGGEST Raid marketplace in the world. A real hub where serious players come to make deals.
Buying Accounts
Thinking about quitting or cashing out? I’m actively buying Raid accounts at some of the fairest prices you’ll find.From early-game to stacked endgame rosters, if the value is there, I’m interested.
Selling Accounts
Looking to skip the grind? I offer high-quality Raid accounts at competitive prices.Whether you want:
- A solid starter
- Mid-game progression
- Or a stacked late/endgame account (meta champions, Hydra-ready, etc.)
AVAILABLE
(Accounts listed here)
COMING SOON…
(More high-tier accounts on the way)
Why Choose Me?
Fair PricesNo nonsense. Real market value. Deals that actually make sense.
Fast Transactions
Quick, smooth, no time wasting.
Trusted Seller
170+ positive feedback and counting. Reputation speaks.
Privacy First
I don’t randomly add people on social media.
To verify me, message or comment directly on EpicNPC.
24/7 Support
After-sale support included. Need help, advice, or direction in Raid? I’ve got you.
Payment Methods
PayPal F&F (Friends and Family)PayPal G&S (Goods and Services)
Cryptocurrency
Contact
Discord: alejandro_fitAlternate: Message me directly on EpicNPC if Discord isn’t an option.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
