Selling 🏆Premium and Secure WoW Boosting | NA • EU • OCE your onestop shop for wow

Bumped 3 days ago
Game
  1. Wow Classic
  2. Anniversary
  3. Forever
Region
  1. North America
  2. Europe
Services
  1. Leveling
  2. Honor
  3. Other

Westmoreland

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 67

(98.5%) (81 reviews)
Country
Georgia
Member Since
Jul 17, 2019
Country
Georgia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
🎮 HELLO & WELCOME GAMERS! 🎮
🚀 Premium WoW Boosting | NA / EU / OCE 🚀
Your One-Stop Shop for WoW Forever, TBC Anniversary, & Classic Era​

Looking to bypass the brutal grinds and easily crush your in-game goals? We are a small, dedicated team of real-life friends based in Georgia with years of elite, high-level World of Warcraft experience. Having successfully completed thousands of orders in the past 8 years, we treat your character like our own. We guarantee top-tier professional quality and absolute account safety at a highly reasonable price.

🔥 NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR:
  • 🌟 NEW WoW Forever
  • 🌟 TBC Anniversary
  • 🌟 Classic Era
⚔️What We Do (Literally Everything):
  • Character Progression: Fast Powerleveling, mandatory Attunements, Professions and grueling Reputation grinds.
  • Endgame Domination: Smooth Dungeon clears, premier Raid runs, and full character Gearing packages.
  • PvP Rankings: Arena Rating pushes and Classic Era Battleground rank/honor farming (Pilot or Selfplay / Coaching available).
  • Custom Requests: Need something specific? Just name it, and we will get it done.
🔒 WHY CHOOSE US?
  • Safe & Secure: Licensed VPNs used on every single login.
  • No Excuses: We take full responsibility for a smooth, timely delivery the moment we accept your order.
  • Fair, Flexible Rates: Custom pricing based entirely on your specific timeline and goals.
💰Negotiable & Flexible Pricing:
  • Fully Negotiable: We don't believe in rigid, overpriced rates. Prices are negotiable for each and every service! Drop us a line to discuss a quote that fits your budget.
  • Secure Payment: We safely accept PayPal for your peace of mind.


👉Skip the support agents—talk directly to a pro WoW player. DM me right now to get started!



Terms Of Service​
  • 🛡️ Our Ironclad Account Safety & Responsibility Guarantee:
    • 100% Handmade: Every single second of your boost is done manually by our team. We strictly never use bots, scripts, or dangerous exploits.
    • Licensed VPN Protection: We use premium, licensed VPNs (Private Internet Access) configured to mask logins and mirror your exact regional location perfectly.
    • Full Accountability: When we accept your order, we take 100% responsibility. No excuses, no delays—just timely, flawless delivery.
    • Risk-Free Ban Compensation: In the incredibly rare event of an issue where there are logical grounds or proof of a mistake on our end, we provide full compensation—either a 100% complete refund or building and leveling a brand-new account for you.


  • 🛑 ⚠️ ANTI-SCAM WARNING — PLEASE READ ⚠️
    Be aware of scammers and impersonators! Always double-check that you are talking to the right guy. Before making any payments or sending account details, please send me a private message right here on this forum to verify it is really me.


​
💬 Skip the corporate middlemen and automated support bots. Talk directly to the pro players handling your account!
📌Contact Us on Discord:
  • proplayer4906 (or ProPlayer#4906)

🎮Happy gaming to everybody!🎮​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: ProPlayer
ID# proplayer4906
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Available, and reliable

West is always available and reliable to help best by far
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great person. Dont hesitate to work with him

Thanks for smooth trade.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Ashes of Al'ar boost

Ordered Ashes of Al'ar maunt farm. Ordered it, while Wotlk was actuall expansion. We were unlucky and the maunt drop actually after a year (after Cataclysm launch).
All i can say, this guy is pro, comunicative and very friendly. Totaly recommend and if i ever want any boost again, i will order it by this guy.
If we had some problem, we always find solution and after year, when cataclysm came out and i start soloing the boss alone, i offered him to cancel this job to end suffering. He refuses, because he wanted to finish the job and start killing boss on all my possible alts to increase our chances to get the maunt.
He is hard worker and if you order something, he will finish it, no mather what.
I wish him the best and hoping to meet more people in my life like him, because all i can see in this world is toxicity and scammers. This guy is a gem.
Thanks for all bro! Take care of yourself!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
BEST BEST BEST BEST

Thank you for everything, literally did everything and explained everything on top of that. AMAZING WORK
 
Just a quick 3 months + update since I have already provided my detailed experiences below. There has been a big cull of accounts recently on both WoW Era and SOD and I just wanted to say none of my accounts have been comrprised or hit as part of the boosts I have purchased. Highly recommended.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
pro skills, cheap price, fast

This is the best smuf i've ever seen in years, very friendly, patient. Top wow raiding/ranking/leveling skills, with very low charge.
If you need anything from wow, come to this guy, def pro gamer.
I highly recommend this seller!
 
It has been approximately 2 months since I started this order and I am honestly really happy with the professional service that is provided by Westmoreland.

So for my warrior account, everything is complete excluding the Wintersaber rep. While this was happening, I also added in 2 x SoD character boosts which was done in a timely manner and had most of the runes unlocked. This experience may vary if you are in a FULL US server, due to the queue times and mobs being camped, I got my characters leveled in Shadowstrike which is an Aus server.

The only item that has been cancelled from the list is the Tidal Charm. This is due to the competitive nature for this trinket and is heavily camped on Whitemane server and is just the reality for the item. No problem doing the AGM boost at all.

My 2nd account is in the works, that account will be stopping at R13 and I believe there is approximately 3 weeks left for that account -- I started this order at a later time than my original warrior and I also included AGM to the farm. I also want to add that due to SoD hype the PVP queues have increased on Classic ERA, so this may add unforseen time to the farm, which I can comment about later and honestly if that were to happen, I know the boost will be done can't exactly control the playerbase.

Honestly, really happy with the service. If you get told the service is possible and a price is given, that's it and it is all locked in. No surprises or issues, it is a really stress free boosting experience.

I want to add a caveat to my boosting experience which I did on my own to make boosting easier for me -- I want to emphasise again that I did this part all on my own and was not asked or even brought up once in conversation. The first few days of my boost, we had delay issues on my part due to Blizzard authentication code, since we are on opposite timezones. I didn't want to delay the boost any further, so I created an email forward rule, to forward my accounts authentication code directly to Westmoreland. When this happened, there has been 0 delays with my order and I've done this for 3 of my accounts. Now, not all people will feel comfortable doing this, and like I said this was my choice and I will continue to do this method.
 
One month since my last review, making sure I have everything covered off. From my original order, the following progress is as follows:
- level 60 and professions of choice have been leveled and attunements completed.
- Approaching R13 (couple more weeks for 14 - I think maybe 2 weeks?)
- Gold order complete
- Wintersaber rep I believe is honored, if not reaching revered soon
- Trinket farms are a work in progress

Raid runs were also added on top of this, which I didn't initially add to my order. This is how good this service is. This adds extra Rep and extra loot pieces during the boosting process.

I've also added a second account to the mix and the leveling process started just last week, it is already level 60 and started the PVP ranking proces (capping at R13). This character has also been made raid ready from a pre-bis (or close to) perspective - without any extra additional costs - and is ready to raid and will be joining GDKP groups with the gold farmed previously.

Very highly recommended! Will provide another update when my first account has been completed.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Top Booster, Better Human!!

Did my First Order with this man. ICC Run in Wotlk.
This Guy is professionell Booster and also very Communicativ. He gives u Informations u need Instant. Also run was Not completly he did daylies also for free . Use this Guy if u wanna take a Boost!!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Professional booster++

I'm doing a long term / big order and the service provided has been really straight forward and most importantly, hassle free. There's no reading between the lines or over promises, what is being advertised or agreed to will be it. I even asked about certain queries and even though it was possible to get, was actually advised against that route due to unecessary $ spend on my part. I can honestly say that has never happened to me with any game boosts.

I've created fresh account to get level 60, R14, wintersaber rep and gold cap as my primary boosts firs. I've also got trinket farms on the side which will be paid once received, due to the long nature of the farm (Tidal charm and AGM). I cleared the level 60 (includes atunements, maxed crafts of choice and whatever is thrown in extra)+R14 balance in 2 payments and for the rest, was provided the option to do weekly transfers instead of lump sums, which makes long term account goals easier to manage.

I have approximately 7 weeks left for R14, the level 60 was done ridiculously fast once my order was processed -- unsure of the played, but literally less than one week the character was 60 and started the rank grind.

I highly recommend this service, easy communication and updates, really worthwhile for anything you want WoW related, whatever you can think off or want done, I guarantee can be accomodated.

I'll provide additional updates once my orders are complete. Next up will be Wintersaber rep, Gold cap, R14 and the trinkets (AGM and Tidal Charm)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service as always

friendly, always reachable! Great service in total! recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, Friendly

West is by far one of the best people I've had the pleasure to deal with, immense game knowledge , and complete transparency. Will defanitly be requesting his assistance in future endeavors.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great PVP ranking service! Amazing person to work with!

Best buyer experience I have had so far!
Fair pricing, great communication and helpful tipps all the way!
He managed to rank from rank 10 to rank 13 within only 2 weeks - moreover my character is now well known and respected within the PvP community!

I can only recommend him to anybody out there!

Big thanks!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Top-level Service

this is actually the 3rd time he raid for me.... because of my "server timezone" the effort that he gave me is superb...

very profession & very nice guy...
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect - professional service and nice guy

Super service - he fully fulfilled his promise and carried out the leveling in time. I am very satisfied and can only recommend him. Gladly again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing Service, A++

I have received nothing but incredible service from him, he is always going above and behind to make sure he achieves your order and that you are happy with the service. I have used him several times now for varying services in WoW Classic and I can say he is absolutely the best. A++
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
best power leveling service i've ever had!

Very quick, very responsive, affordable! this is the best service you can find hands down period! LOOK NO FURTHER
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic service

Have bought from this guy multiple times, never any issues, always on time, can recommend this guy 100% 10/10 service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
10/10 service!!

Started using Westmoreland during wotlk launch for a few 70-80 boosts. I am very very pleased with the service I have recieved and everything has been completed fully.

Highly recommend to others aswell if you want a booster that knows what hes doing. Quick and efficient. 10/10 <3
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great guy to deal with :D

Very informative and helpful. Huge knowledge of the game, doesn't over sell you and has the most reasonable prices on EpicNPC
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent seller, top tier

Fantastic service, extremely flexible, fair and correct

Massive custom order was completed without any issues at all, over the course of many months. Plenty of bonuses and positive, proactive modifications along the way.

By far the friendliest seller too.

100% recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
bought honor farm/ rep farm, finished before my deadline!

had a raid i had to go to in 2 1/2 days, and he finished in time getting a rep from 0 to revered and 20k honor. great service recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Getting a great boost!

really nice guys and would love for him to help me out in the future
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller, good communication and fast delivery

Helped me get a custom order done.

Highly Recommend him
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very professional booster. Would definitely use again..

Ordered a gear boost for my holy priest for pre raid gear. Order was completed very fast (5 days) He is very friendly and taught me how to play the class. Not only did he get me my pre raid bis gear, he did kara attunment, all factions revered and couple factions were exalted. Very happy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service - Highly Recommend

Delivered on time and provided me updates along the way. Highly recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Custom order received, A+

Discussed deal in <20mins, logged in immediately.

Order finished WAY in advance.
 
talking to you now, Mesias here
 
We are having conversation in discord I confirm
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very good service

He farmed honor for me very efficiently, and price is very good. Was able to do 10k even without same-fraction bg.
Daily feedback is also very in time.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Extremely good service

I was looking for a good seller of honor farming services for a while.
I contacted about 7 different vendors, both companies and individuals.
Proplayer replied immediately with a clear answer and price.

The price was low and he didn't really have too much feedback so I suggested partial payments for a larger order.
He delivered above expectation. Good service, good communication and faster than agreed upon.

I HIGHLY recommend his service and will be using it again in the future!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazingly fast - good price - easy to work with

Order a 60-70 boost and it was done in a few days. Super quick and efficient, easy to chat with, and can make custom quotes for whatever you need. 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent

Top service, everything went as discussed with a little bonus. 10/10.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
bought some leveling delivered what was promissed

great boosters good comunication
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Incredible service and speed!

Incredible service and speed! - Very flexible, super communcative and was able to get my character from 58-70 smoothly without any hiccups.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
BEST SELLER

Seriously the best seller. Set a price and it was harder than they expected it, they stuck to timeline AND cost. WILL be using them again. Amazing service :)
 
Been using West for some time now. Can only say, this is the best service around. Cheap, fast and updates you on the order 24/7 if needed. I can say for sure, this is THE booster if you want things done fast and cheap. 10/10


Bought 60-70 for a boosted warlock, went perfect, like always
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Incredible service and lightning fast speeds!

Played around my schedule and delivered above and beyond expectations. Will absolutely use him again in the future. A+
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing service, A++

Absolutely went above and beyond, very knowledgeable, and has excellent communication skills. Will absolutely use him again in the future!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing work, highly recommend

Ordered a custom leveling package for my Blood Elf Paladin upon pre-patch release. Servers went up on Wednesday night and the order was completed by Sunday morning. Very happy with the service and communication, will definitely use these guys again.
 
Back
Top