Selling ๐ŸŽ€ AbeTheBabe's Wardogs Boosting Services ๐Ÿ’•

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)

AbeTheBabe

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Romania
Member Since
May 12, 2016
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1


๐ŸŽ€ AbeTheBabe ๐ŸŽ€

WARDOGS BOOSTING & FARMING SERVICES

Need a little help with the grind? โ™ก

​




๐Ÿ’• WELCOME! ๐Ÿ’•

Hi! I'm AbeTheBabe, offering personal WARDOGS boosting and farming services.

Whether you need some extra Cash, want to level a class, unlock something specific, or simply don't feel like spending hours grinding, send me a message with what you need and I'll give you a fair and personalized quote.

​




๐ŸŽฎ SERVICES ๐ŸŽฎ

๐Ÿ’ฐ CASH FARMING

Need Cash for something in game?

Tell me how much you're looking for and I'll give you a quote based on the amount.

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ ACCOUNT LEVELING

Want to push your overall WARDOGS level higher?

Send me your current level and target level and I'll calculate the service for you.

โš”๏ธ CLASS LEVELING

All classes available:

๐Ÿ”บ Assault
โž• Medic
๐ŸŽฏ Recon
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Support
๐Ÿš— Driver
โœˆ๏ธ Pilot

Tell me your current class level and where you want to reach.

๐Ÿ“ˆ EXP BOOSTING

Need EXP without spending your free time grinding?

Hourly boosting is available for different activities and classes.

๐ŸŽฏ CUSTOM FARMING

Looking for something specific?

Cash, EXP, gear, unlocks or another custom request, just tell me what you're after and I'll see what I can do.

๐Ÿš› VEHICLE & GEAR

Need a specific vehicle, weapon, armor or other equipment?

Send me the details and I'll provide a quote.

​




๐Ÿ’• WHY ABETHEBABE? ๐Ÿ’•

โœจ Friendly and direct communication
๐ŸŽฎ Personal service
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ 100% manual gameplay
๐Ÿšซ No cheats
๐Ÿšซ No exploits
๐Ÿšซ No bots
๐Ÿšซ No automated gameplay

I personally handle the requested work and keep everything straightforward.

​




๐Ÿ’Œ HOW TO ORDER ๐Ÿ’Œ

Simply PM me here on EpicNPC with:

๐ŸŽฎ What service you need
๐Ÿ“Š Your current level / progress
๐ŸŽฏ Your target
๐Ÿ’ฐ The amount you need, if applicable
โฐ Any deadline or preferred schedule

I'll reply with the price and estimated completion time.

Every order is quoted individually, so you only pay for exactly what you need.

​




๐ŸŽ€ LET'S GET STARTED ๐ŸŽ€

Don't waste your free time grinding.

Tell me what you need and I'll take care of the grind. โ™ก


Feel free to PM me anytime for a quote or if you have any questions!

AbeTheBabe โ™ก

​





 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • Revolut
Back
Top