SOLD 🌸Looking for pink mercy🌸

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No

Wolpmuncher

Level 45

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(92.3%) (13 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 26, 2023
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking for pink mercy account
(Ideal Price range/budget: 350$usd can increase budget)
Only payment I have is PayPal (F&F ofc)
‼️Only purchasing accounts with middle man‼️ I’ll pay the fee if needed
Link me your account pictures or send to me on discord: prettyswagkitty
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
1718298672387.png

their official twitter page posted it < 3 it'll be around $30 i think dont spend 350
 
I have every mercy skin besides camo including nearly all ow1 league skins and most of the ow2 league skins! selling for 250 :))
 
recolor of pink mercy is coming out season 11 dont buy overpriced accs
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top