ANIIMO BOOSTING SERVICE
DAILY
⢠Daily missions & events
⢠Use available energy for Alpha farming
⢠Free Nature Daily: $3/day
NIGHTMARE
⢠$1 per win
⢠8 Wins: $8
⢠10 Wins: $15
⢠20 Wins: $30
⢠50 Wins: $50
Each game can give 1ā3 eggs, with a chance to obtain Umbral / Prismana Eggs from the Nest. You can also earn Eggshell Coins and increase your rank.
No Egg = Match doesn't count.
From Rank To Rank Egg Heist
From Rokie
CHAOS MODE
Recommended for accounts around Lv. 55+
⢠1 Win: $2
⢠5 Wins: $6 ā buyer provides ticket
⢠10 Wins: $11 ā buyer provides ticket
If I use my own tickets:
⢠First 6 tickets/day: $2 per win
⢠Additional tickets may cost more due to increasing ticket prices.
For orders above 5 wins, price is negotiable. Just DM me.
WIN GUARANTEE
If I lose a match, I'll replace it with another win at no additional cost.
You only pay for successful wins, while your rank gets boosted
.Average progress is around 100ā150 points per win, depending on your Aniimo Power and whether there are bonus points.
From Egg Heist Master 0 ā Egg Emperor, expect roughly 35ā50 wins.
REQUIREMENT
Your account must already have Egg Snatcher rank to access Nightmare.
If you haven't unlocked Nightmare yet, I can also help unlock it depending on your current rank.
MORE INFO DM TO ORDER
DAILY
⢠Daily missions & events
⢠Use available energy for Alpha farming
⢠Free Nature Daily: $3/day
NIGHTMARE
⢠$1 per win
⢠8 Wins: $8
⢠10 Wins: $15
⢠20 Wins: $30
⢠50 Wins: $50
Each game can give 1ā3 eggs, with a chance to obtain Umbral / Prismana Eggs from the Nest. You can also earn Eggshell Coins and increase your rank.
No Egg = Match doesn't count.
From Rank To Rank Egg Heist
From Rokie
| ELITE | EXPERT | MASTER | EMPEROR |
| $25 | $45$ | $85 | $185 |
| $25 | $55 | $155 | |
| 35$ | $135 | ||
| $95 |
CHAOS MODE
Recommended for accounts around Lv. 55+
⢠1 Win: $2
⢠5 Wins: $6 ā buyer provides ticket
⢠10 Wins: $11 ā buyer provides ticket
If I use my own tickets:
⢠First 6 tickets/day: $2 per win
⢠Additional tickets may cost more due to increasing ticket prices.
For orders above 5 wins, price is negotiable. Just DM me.
WIN GUARANTEE
If I lose a match, I'll replace it with another win at no additional cost.
You only pay for successful wins, while your rank gets boosted
.Average progress is around 100ā150 points per win, depending on your Aniimo Power and whether there are bonus points.
From Egg Heist Master 0 ā Egg Emperor, expect roughly 35ā50 wins.
REQUIREMENT
Your account must already have Egg Snatcher rank to access Nightmare.
If you haven't unlocked Nightmare yet, I can also help unlock it depending on your current rank.
MORE INFO DM TO ORDER
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Fgee
ID# pjr3972
ID# pjr3972
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@PXFunGames
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
Attachments
Last edited:
