⭐Monetization Enabled Organic Youtube Channels ⭐

Not Recently Bumped
X URL is Private

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 911    Views: 110484

Join Date: July 15, 2007

Litecoin

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 101

(100%) (85 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Aug 5, 2018
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
List of Available Channels

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@user-ms1wy3yu1b/
https://prnt.sc/e7Uc8cSJcagl
Last 28 Days Analytics: https://prnt.sc/7CTYr82r0aD3
Life Time Analytics: https://prnt.sc/hL21U_fbvjwn
Monetization Status: https://prnt.sc/PH4uFktpphD3 ON
Price: $550
Payment Methods: Cryptocurrency

Contact me with PM or Skype

Payment Method: BTC, Western Union,Cryptos,Transferwise(Credit Card)

Skype; yigitbudak
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
1 Channel on stocks now 600$
 
J
Link please
1 channel on stocks 4 step enabled monetization 214k subs 1500$ fresh.
 
Hello yigit..
Can I use Western Union through an intermediary? How to?
because my country doesn't provide bitpay & only provides paypal ...
 
Last edited:
i sent pm.
 
J
Can you send some links of channels with enabled monetize and rates
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Seller

This seller is honestly awesome. I am new to buying YouTube channels and I am very satisfied with my purchase. No problems whatsoever. Seller is very easy going and very easy to work with. Seller is super patient and very honest. Very satisfied!!!! Thank you :)
 
5 channels botted each 420$ if you wanna buy bulk each 400$ :)
 
i sent pm please check.

1 channel 4 step 520$ who wants please ask me pm.
 
J
I need a monetized channel. Please PM me
1 channel on stocks, 4 step organic 47k subs music channel if you interested ask pm :)
 
Banned - Selling cracked/stolen accounts
I need channel with enabled monetisation
 
The ad said $350, why is it changed?
if you are welling to sell for $350 I will buy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Honest and good guy and faster

trustable and good guy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good seller

I hope the account is safe. and I bought it again
 
hi, do you have stock? How do I pay you? Have no idea how to pay with btc. thx
 
There are 2 available 3 step channel each 380$ if anyone interested pm please..
 
How to buy? We use middleman
 
Back
Top