EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

⭐horiz0n studios [Gold Shops/CMS/E-Commerse/Livechats/Dice Websites/Discord Bo

0   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts

Hi everyone, I'm here to offer my services with my company Horiz0n Studios.
We specialize in gaming & gambling related projects, mostly web development but also from time to time we do chat related bots such as Discord Bots, Telegram Bots and much more.

My name is Edwin and I am the CEO & Head Developer of Horiz0n Studios, we are known on many other forums that are related to gaming and I thought it was time to expand to other forums.

Feel free to checkout our website to see our portfolio (https://horiz0n.se), here are some technologies and 3rd party services that we have worked with before and are comfortable with:
  • Laravel - (As good as it gets)
  • PHP
  • CSS
  • HTML
  • Javascript
  • Node.JS
  • GIT
  • MySQL
  • Pusher
  • Cloudflare
  • Digital Ocean
  • Gandi
  • Vue.js
  • Pusher
  • Laravel Echo
  • Laravel Nova
Here are some examples of projects we can do, keep in mind that I have myself worked on and I'm still working on Altpocket which is the worlds biggest Social Cryptocurrency Portfolio with over 120k+ users, so large scale projects is very doable just as small projects.
  • E-Commerce
  • Gold Selling Websites
  • Boosting Websites
  • Admin Panels
  • SEO
  • Front-End
  • Back-End
  • Realtime websites (Using Pusher)
  • Implementing Livechat
  • Dice Websites
  • Discord Bots
  • Mystery Crate Openings (Provably Fair possible, PM for demo)

Feel free to PM me with questions or if you are interested in working with us, you can also contact us through our livechat on our website.

Looking forward to doing business with you guys here!

ip hash: c8270f60b313affb875858