Selling ⭐GenshinAccount.com⭐ Global / iOS Fresh & Farmed Starter Account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Type
  1. Fresh
  2. Semi-Fresh
  3. End Game
Region/Device
iOS - Global
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 196

(99.7%) (390 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 1, 2020
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
NEW MEMBER! Please take precaution.
Most scams involve Discord or other off-site chats. We only investigates disputes if all communication remains on EpicNPC chat or Trade Guardian.
Scam

I ordered an account from this website and received one that i couldn't access into so i tried to communicate with the seller and they won't bother to check their mails nor dms so be careful and check other sites that are much better
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I had received the order but I do hope there should be a quicker response from live chat and order delivery speed.

None the less the product is true to what it's claimed to be, really appreciate that.
 
Last edited:
Hello I received an email from you about the account I purchased
 
Banned - Dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/3029362
How much time for deliver acc?
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Avoiding Negative Feedback
Resolved
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top