WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Details :
- Not a random name
- Will give you the e7 stove + email
- I'm not 1st owner, it's was fine since I brought it year ago. But still be cautious to keep checking activity, add 2FA and masking the email address
- Abyss 100, last time I was got good rng and really close to clear it
- Arena Challenger and RTA Gold
- Fastest unit Baiken 253 speed, can be little faster but need to sacrifice 100% crit rate
Hunts :
- W12 auto (can do W13 auto, but need a luck)
- B13 auto one shot as long def break + 3 bleed landed (already unequip)
- A11 auto (already unequip)
Limited Hero :
- Diene
- Baiken
- Dizzy
- Elphelt
- Sol (SSS)
- Seaside Bellona
- Kizuna AI (SSS)
Moonlight Hero :
- Martial Art Ken
- Revenant Violet
- Judge Kise
- Fallen Cecilia
*Some resource in screenshots might be different since I still playing it
Price : $160
Payment : Paypal via friends and family
*Trade Guardian or MM are welcome, but Fee on Buyer
DM me on EpicNPC or Contact me on Discord : VeryMelon#1539
- Not a random name
- Will give you the e7 stove + email
- I'm not 1st owner, it's was fine since I brought it year ago. But still be cautious to keep checking activity, add 2FA and masking the email address
- Abyss 100, last time I was got good rng and really close to clear it
- Arena Challenger and RTA Gold
- Fastest unit Baiken 253 speed, can be little faster but need to sacrifice 100% crit rate
Hunts :
- W12 auto (can do W13 auto, but need a luck)
- B13 auto one shot as long def break + 3 bleed landed (already unequip)
- A11 auto (already unequip)
Limited Hero :
- Diene
- Baiken
- Dizzy
- Elphelt
- Sol (SSS)
- Seaside Bellona
- Kizuna AI (SSS)
Moonlight Hero :
- Martial Art Ken
- Revenant Violet
- Judge Kise
- Fallen Cecilia
*Some resource in screenshots might be different since I still playing it
Price : $160
Payment : Paypal via friends and family
*Trade Guardian or MM are welcome, but Fee on Buyer
DM me on EpicNPC or Contact me on Discord : VeryMelon#1539
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
Attachments
-
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.09.03.jpg92.8 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.09.08.jpg92.3 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.09.16.jpg91.2 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.09.34.jpg61.3 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.10.41.jpg74.2 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.10.57.jpg38.4 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.11.38.jpg67.9 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.13.12.jpg80.4 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.50.43.jpg61.8 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.06.30_19.56.57.jpg76.4 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.07.03_21.32.38.jpg67.9 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.07.07_20.14.13.jpg131.9 KB -
Epic Seven_Screenshot_2020.07.07_20.14.23.jpg68.4 KB
Last edited:
