SOLD ⭐ [EUC Kadan] Selling Lv10 Gems

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Regions
  1. EU Central
(9 reviews)

Izenz

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jun 29, 2021
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello.
I am a legit farmer in EUC - Kadan (Cant buy from other servers, so it's important) I don't use any third party program and the gold I have acquired is legit, no shady bussiness and everything was gotten through hand-farm and bussing.
Since I'm quitting the game I am selling my gold and gems (Lv 10 both DMG and CD) until I run out of stock.

DM me if you are interested, PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

Last time I checked
DMG Gem: 130 euros each Out of stock
CD Gem: 60 euros each Out of stock
+ I will roll your desired skills on the gems before trading them if I have your class (15 classes available)


I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL SENT AS F&F. IF YOU REQUEST A MM, YOU WILL PAY ALL THE FEES AND THE MM WILL BE FROM EPICNPC. THESE TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Fast and safe.

Polite and friendly seller, recommended!

Thanks :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy, fast and safe

A quick exchange and excellent communication.

Thanks
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
FAST and TRUSTWORTHY

The seller always answered fast to my questions.
I had even problems and he waited.
I would recommend him!!!.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top