• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Region
  1. Japan
  2. Asia
  3. Europe
  4. Global
Type
  1. Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

SetsunaEpic

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Local Moderator
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 19, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 6639
Total Feedback: 6647

🔥Welcome to SetsunaEpic Store🔥
In need of a Trusted, Legit & Cheap account service?
We are offering Epic Seven Starter Accounts of Your Choice

Thread Updated: June 2023

⭐Click Here for 9000+ Positive Feedbacks with 90000+ Successful Transactions 100% without a single Fraud⭐

Full Products Catalog with all 5* ML Single/Duo/Triple:
SetsunaEpic.com/epic7
Selective Character Catalog Global/Asia/Europe/Japan/Korea:

[CLICK HERE]
1662576200540.png

How to acquire SetsunaEpic Epic7 Selective Global/Asia Service
1. Visit our selective website: SetsunaEpic.com/epic7
2. Search & pick your desired Account ID
3. Message us on Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279 (S & E Capital Letter) with a lightning response!
Europe Server & Japan Server Catalog will be provided once messaged us

Price List:
1 x 5* Moon Light Hero = $5+
1 x 5* Normal Hero = $2.5+
1 x 5* Limited Hero = $6+
1 x 4* Moon Light Hero = FREE

Multiple Moonlights and Limited are based on popularity and demands. Thus, the price can be different.
Rare Characters are ML Vildred, ML Sigret, ML Luluca, ML Violet, ML Iseria, ML Arch Demon & More can be from $55 to $155.
Name Change & Higher Resources will take into consideration price increases.

All Accounts are in Chapter 1-4 Global/Asia/Eu/Japan Server
SELECTIVE SUMMON available from 1-10.
English Name or Name can be changed.
Un-verified Stove Account - You can change your Email & Password later

Over 25000+ Satisfied Customers on Epic Seven

All Accounts are Legit rolled/No Interfering Game File. No Modded/Hacked/Duped Involved.
All Payment via SetsunaEpic.com - NO any other websites
Whole Transaction & Delivery can be taken within 24 hours Hours once payment is confirmed.

Full Term & Conditions

1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 85000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game Files like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.
3. If the developer decides not to allow Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing we can do. We won't take any responsibility if Developers decide to enforce their rules at any time.

Please read carefully. I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT A MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD, or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPIC NPC for VERIFICATION.
All payments via SetsunaEpic.com
Contact Info:
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279 (S & E Capital Letter)

Last edited:
Great, helpful Seller with quick responses

Would definitely recommend for any account purchases. The original account I looked at was sold and the seller immediately let me know and provided an alternative option as well. Very smooth process and very professional.

Very patient and have all the helpful information for new buyer. Great service

Super patient and helped me get an account that I am looking for as well as various other options that I may be interested in. Great seller to recommend for new buyers

Banned - Fake Feedback Detected
Awesome SELLER!

Would definitely recommend seller! Great communication and very fast service! Really happy!

A+++ Service

Would 100% recommend. I got an instant reply (it's 4am here) Everything was explained, super professional invoice & account was exactly as described!

Quick response, very patient and trustworthy seller!

Bought from this person before and just like back then a very good seller and answered all questions that I had and was quick to respond! Will buy again in the future if needed!

Great account, good seller

Seller was quick to respond and the transaction was very easy and fast. I would highly recommend SetsunaEpic for all your Epic7 account needs.

Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer
Sold me a 2nd account, quick and easy A+++

Will definately use again if needed!

Fast and safe transaction and received all the goods in the trade.

Fast and safe transaction and received all the goods in the trade.

Will purchase from him again!

SetsunaEpic was very friendly and helpful. Patient and responsive to all my questions, and was prompt with responses and delivery.

Fast and Friendly Seller

Messaged on discord and replied quickly. Was very helpful when I asked questions and had very quick delivery. Trustworthy and reliable seller all around.

Deal went smoothly and was completed within 15mins. Nothing more could be said, 10/10.

Got exactly what I bought and it was handled promptly. No complaint at all.

Great and friendly Dealer , speedy replies . Would definitely recommand !

Great and friendly Dealer , speedy replies . Would definitely recommend !

Great Service!

I was able to get my favorite characters from this seller! It was quick easy and fast and I hope to buy from them again!

I was able to buy my favorite characters! The seller is trustworthy and was patient with my questions. thanks for giving me the account cx

Good transaction

The transaction was seamless. The seller is trustworthy. Thanks for the account!

Overall good experience

Had a bit of a bump in getting me into the right account but Setsuna replied quickly and the transaction went through. Overall good customer service.

Would buy again

Had a bit of a bump in getting me into the right account but Setsuna replied quickly and the transaction went through. Overall good customer service.

Would buy again

Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer
Sold me an account, quick and easy A+++

Sold me an Epic7 Account, trustworthy A++++

Great seller, fast, reliable & HONEST

Amazing! Bought the account I wanted for a reasonable price, very fast response and the most important of it all, honest! Definitely going to come back, thank you so much!

Best seller ever

Honestly everytime I buy from I get a sigh of relief from my terrible luck with rolling~