✅STEAM✅ Accounts With Rocket League Purchased

Not Recently Bumped
(42 reviews)

KappaDC

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(97.6%) (42 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Oct 5, 2021
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I'm KappaDC, I'm a seller at Epicncp.

I sell Steam accounts with Rocket League in them most of my accounts can be linked to Epic Games without any problem

In Epicncp Threads you can see all my Stock in accounts and my reputation on the website.

My DISCORD WILL ALWAYS BE:
KappaDC
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Do you have any linkable steam accounts I can buy for under $40usd?
 
K
No, I have 4 accounts availables right now, Prices:

150$
180$
200$
250$

All my accounts are negotiable
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey im interested i added you on discord ill reply quicker on there my dc is sythe.44
 
Back
Top