EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Trading β›” WARNING l A Bunch of Stolen accounts get sold here l Be Careful πŸ›‘οΈ

Tic Tac

100% Feedback 300+ Sales 🀝 Trusted & Pro Seller πŸ₯‡
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
119   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Hey guys!

I'm going to be sticking this thread here, and i know it's going to cost me money but i would like to protect innocent & new buyers!
Dead Frontier accounts are easily recoverable!
The accounts sold here by sellers who sell in quantities are usually stolen accounts.
There is a program which allows anyone to steal accounts and it's very easy to setup. It runs a common or exposed lists of usernames and passwords (in a .txt file) to find the matching, unprotected accounts!
Since dead frontier doesn't have the in built system to send an email verification link to the current email, people can easily attach any mail to an account and call it theirs!
You only need username and password to change email which is a huge drawback.
Once the original owner decides to get back to the game, you will NOT get the account back NOR your money!

BE VERY CAREFUL as I have lost more than 5 accounts i purchased from a "professional seller" here... Yes, as a professional and trusted trader with this many vouches I fell for this, sadly.
- Contact me - to know the name of this specific seller and if you need assistance in choosing whether to buy an account or not!

If you do decide to go ahead and purchase an account, I will 100% recommend you to do the following,

1. DO NOT BUY ANY ACCOUNTS THAT SAY "NO REFUNDS ONCE SOLD" - Stolen accounts will not have any guarantee!
Only and ONLY BUY THROUGH PayPal GOODS AND SERVICES (NEVER EVER PAY THROUGH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, DO NOT FALL PREY TO GREED!)

I cannot tell if a new seller would recover an account.
But I do know all the credits, weapons and cash that you buy from "professional sellers" here are MOSTLY STOLEN GOODS!
However, I do not think stolen goods will cause any account suspensions or problem in the future unless Neil actually looks into it.
I hardly believe he will so unless you have moral reason you are free to purchase them if you wish!

Have a nice day everyone and Good Luck!
No offense meant towards any legitimate sellers.

Last edited:

Tic Tac

100% Feedback 300+ Sales 🀝 Trusted & Pro Seller πŸ₯‡
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
119   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
What if you buy account with middleman from Epicnpc?
Middleman doesn't give you insurance. They are only there to temporarily help secure the account and money without one party ditching after receiving the money or account. If you want to buy with insurance that cover account recovery then you need to look for another website!
Paypal goods and services is sort of an insurance, but they don't specialize in games accounts. It's still better than nothing! If you pay through friends, there is very low chance you will be able to recover your money if something goes wrong.

ip hash: 2bcc4a4a57f9c1cddf3464

CookieMonstaDF

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This is where I have you beat. With a mm I've purchased he went onto the account changed pass and email and verified the goods before buyer sends payment. So I guess it depends on your safety and how patient you are for a smooth transaction. Whats this program you speak of?

ip hash: 64311e96fb0e192aa20530

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
328   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@CookieMonstaDF it does not matter if you change that information that is what hes trying to say, it can still be recovered, quite easily.

ip hash: 814dcf6690502823f59982