EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Trading ⚡Super Cheap⚡ 1-4 Epic7 All Server Starter Account ✅+ FREE Monthly Pack✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile OS
Android, IOS

SuperIdol

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
144   0   0
Country
US/Canada
⚡Welcome to my store⚡
[NOW OFFICIALLY ACCEPTING TRADES]
Free Monthly pack for Selected Accounts! Unique service. DM for details.

Discount:
10% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERS OR 20% OFF FOR SECOND PURCHASE
*Compare to competitors.

Price Update: Starting at $0.50 Per 5⭐Unit.
Can make $2 x 2 5⭐Depending on combination
Limited and top tier units are priced differently depending on combination
Higher amount of heroes are additive.
Higher amounts of gold stones are also taken in consideration

I Reserve the rights to change my pricing at any time
Price Match is Guaranteed, I'll do cheaper than any other seller here, just send me a screenshot.

Disclaimer: discount is based on the price(Which is given by me) of the account you are purchasing. I can assure* you prices Will NOT be boosted.
Discount amount can't be higher than total/half of purchase.

BUILD YOUR PERFECT ACCOUNT WITH THE HEROS YOU WANT.

My motto is I will ALWAYS go cheap! My price are very fair. I will price match and go lower!
Just send me a screenshot competitor.
I'll provide a fair price for your starter account.
I can guide you thru it, give you advice on heroes and the game, since

I'm a very experienced player, we can build It together! I'll give you my expert opinion.

I can help you build accounts so you can have a comfortable start, and keep going strong till mid-late game.

*Tier List:

now this tier list doesn't mean ****, you should pick and play your favorite units. there are balance changes all the time.

The account shops are the following:

*Global:

Name change is available if it's not name change, it will have either Chinese words or English words.
Check tutorial below to see how to search ONLY name change accounts

*Asia:

Name change is available if it's not name change, it will have either Chinese words or English words.
Check tutorial below to see how to search ONLY name change accounts

Pricing:
While it's usually CHEAPER than what is stated below, this is a rough estimate.
5* Units from $0.99, $3 to $4 for HOT 5* heroes. 4* Units are free, except Angelica
Limited Units $10, Double Limited Units are additive.

Powerful Combinations IE: Luna Dizzy Ken Tamarinne Bellona are higher.

Accounts are Unlinked/Unverified
Login will be provided upon purchase. Then you can change your password and confirm your email
My accounts are NOT Botted, No Mod, No Macro!

I'm accepting trades! want a fresh start? send me screenshots of your account, choose one from my store and let's see how if we can make a deal.

Tutorial:
Select your desired Hero(es)

Example. I want Dizzy and Aramintha with name change

PAYMENT METHODS:
PayPal
I will send you an Invoice, or Friends and Family.

The fees are paid by you.
Other payment methods can be discussed

DISCORD: SuperIdol#0666

Message me here! I will reply as soon as possible
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Store is Open usually 24h for price inquiry deliver might be delayed depending on time zone

Account Delivery takes some minutes when store is open 5-20 min when it's closed it may take up to 9h.

Disclaimer: Accounts Are Legal! NO MOD/SCRIPT or BUG were used!

Last edited by a moderator:

xmaxthorx

0   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Just wanna drop by to drop a positive review. Told him what I wanted and he got back to me very fast with what I wanted. His prices was also the cheapest among all I have asked. Very professional and highly recommended! Thanks again!

ip hash: 57393643a79bb977fe81ab

xmaxthorx

0   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trusted, fast, and very cheap. Highly recommended!

Just wanna drop by to drop a positive review. Told him what I wanted and he got back to me very fast with what I wanted. His prices was also the cheapest among all I have asked. Very professional and highly recommended! Thanks again!

MrMusical

5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Trustworthy and dependable. Truely know what he is talking about and does his best to accommodate what you're looking for and tries to give you the best possible deal.
Definitely worth giving him your attention if you wish for a good person to guide you through all this.

ip hash: f66c10718b03e6ed0ad974
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I 100% recommend using. Great guy and fantastic attitude.

Fantastic guy. Great communicator and provided such good information as I'm as noob in the game. Top seller and would recommend to anyone to use. Also cheap to buy.
No hesitation on my side.
Was delivered as promised within 5 minutes of paying.

MrMusical

5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great. Awesome. Will deal with again

Trustworthy and dependable. Truely know what he is talking about and does his best to accommodate what you're looking for and tries to give you the best possible deal.
Definitely worth giving him your attention if you wish for a good person to guide you through all this.

8   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Fair, Helpful, Patient

Stayed with me for a few hours looking for the best deals out there. He helped me figured out a perfect starting team and he priced it fairly-- so cheap compared to others. Middleman is not needed because he delivers. Thank you so much!

1   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Second time buying

Just bought another account from him, this time for global.

Seller is still as helpful and patient as ever. And as it turns out, the price is not only nice but also the best one in the market

11/10 would recommend

morasent

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Very fast response and even helped me build a super robost team for a new beginner like me.

The value of the account I bought is exceedingly high and couldn't expect to be any better.

10/10 would definitely recommend !!

ip hash: b53de01dee086e4ada092a

krawch

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
great and cheap seller

Seller does a lot of good work. very helpful and informative. Best part is the undeniably cheap prices. Almost 3x cheaper than another popular seller for the same type of account.

Status
Not open for further replies.